Gatlinburg-Pittman

reaction

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all you have no idea why I have charger as a user name. Second, how do you reply to someone calling other people idiots when they have no idea who they are talking to. Third, let me guess, bear in your name comes from SC Smoky Bears. And if that is the case you just can't accept the fact that GP went 10-0 and you went 8-2.

charger81 ur a moron who r u?....i promise that if the bears didnt play a team with a winning record theyd be 10-0 too. enjoy it while it lasts. ur about to play real teams now...seriously though who r u cause ur askin for a beating

charger81 ur a moron who r u?....i promise that if the bears didnt play a team with a winning record theyd be 10-0 too. enjoy it while it lasts. ur about to play real teams now...seriously though who r u cause ur askin for a beating

Ha Ha Ha!!!! Why don't you just state your opinion and move on. If you are a SC fan why don't you just support them instead of trashing another county school. Usually those that trash others like you do don't have a very high self esteem any way.

you are coming for "what"? Another beating. because that is all you'll are going to get. If you get to the third round of the playoffs.

Hey, I played against G-P back in the eighties and they were a good team and I think they have been since then. But to make a statement like "Alcoa we're coming for you" is either very brave or very stupid. I don't know any 2-A team in the state that would say that, epecially after seeing them play this year!

ur a freakin idiot ....i cant believe they allow people as dumb as u on this ....its a disgrace... i cant wait to get back on here after gp loses in the 1st round

One question, do you have anything to say about football or are you just going to attempt to insult my intelligence. Let's try and keep this thread focused on GP.

Well auburn2312 is obviously just mad bc his precious bears couldnt get th perfect season like the highlanders.But instead of going to scout their opponent,they came to GP and showed how much class they DONT have by trying to start something with our crowd,too bad they got kicked out before the highlanders officially became 10-0! :thumb:

Just to set the record straight, half of the SC students that were at the GP game werent players on the team. And the rumor is that they were "thrown out" which is also false. The GP principal asked the SC students to cheer for GP or move to the Midway side, thats when the students left. SC's principal and A.D. talked to the GP principal today on the phone. The GP principal said that the students were not disrespectful, were not using foul language, and did not give the principal attitude what so ever. They were simply cheering for Midway, which upset some GP students. Fearing it would escalade, the principle asked the SC students (even the ones not cheering for Midway), if they would move to the Midway side, so the students left. They in no way got "thrown" or "kicked out". But rumors become more and more false each time they are told. Just wanted to set the record straight before SC got a bad name

well being a recent sevier county graduate and being involved in their athletics i hate to see gp win..... but the truth is they are winning and as weak as there schedule may be i believe that they will be pretty fired up about a 10-0 season.... regardless i am afraid that fire will come to an end either second round or when they do meet alcoa..... however i do not expect them to go down without a fight.... i have been to most of their games this year for reasons not because i like them.... and after the oliver springs game i decided this team was not as good as they thought they were.... but that is the beauty of emotional high school sports.... anyone can beat anyone at any given time.... i believe the saying goes...personally for my sake i hope they hurry up and lose so i can go watch sevier county play but for their sake i hope they put up a good fight.... go highlanders keep runnin it down their throats