Gatlinburg-Pittman

reaction

To me Gatlinburg-Pittman has kinda been flyin under the radar in 2A, undefeated going into week 10. I don't know much about them. How good are they? are they a legit contender, or did they play a weak schedule? Any info is welcomed. :thumb:

GP as most teams in region 1-2a was deafeated by a lesser seat..Sweetwater...I do not think they are the real deal...just a weak region.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for GP to belly up to the table, there is plenty of crow to go around. This specific crow is for nftc and his friends who seemed to forget that GP had to beat a few other teams before even stepping on Goddard field.. There is more where that came from. In all seriousness, good job on 10-1 but consider playing real teams. Alcoa will be going to round 2. I honestly thought you all would have done better than the final score suggests.

crow-1.jpg

Edited by mcwrestler

gp will easily make it to the third round and give it to the 3rd and give alcoa the scare off the decade. tornados can you step up!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laughs) told u so! and so did ever one else that actually knows things about high school football....alcoa could of easily beaten u guys 91-7 or worse just consider your self lucky that u didnt get completely embarassed by the tornadoes again this year next year make sure u dont talk a bunch of crap during ur ridicously weak regular season because u will have no chance of getting past the first round next year

gp will easily make it to the third round and give it to the 3rd and give alcoa the scare off the decade. tornados can you step up!

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol!!! oh gosh i think the only thing that i can do when i read this is just laugh.. lol.. i mean i can barely type right now i think its so funny how unbelievably pathetic people like you are.. i mean that was probably one of the most insanely idiotic comments i have ever read in my entire life!!! Everyone on here that thought GP actually had a chance to compete with a decent playoff team has absolutly no sense what so ever... I almost feel sorry for you poor idiots.. may god have mercy on your pethetic souls..

Edited by ddd5725