Gatlinburg-Pittman

reaction

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope no one on this forum thinks the rest of Cosby shares the views of this NFTC guy. He's been on other threads bashing Cosby's coaching staff after they went 9-1. Brewer and his crew are one of the best in the state, and if there have been so many years that GP would've beaten them why won't the Athletic Gold suit up for the Bears? :thumb: (No disrespect intended.)

Sidenote for NFTC: The great majority of people who live in Cosby would never refer to themselves as "Cosbanians".

Edited by eagle3314

I hope no one on this forum thinks the rest of Cosby shares the views of this NFTC guy. He's been on other threads bashing Cosby's coaching staff after they went 9-1. Brewer and his crew are one of the best in the state, and if there have been so many years that GP would've beaten them why won't the Athletic Gold suit up for the Bears? :thumb: (No disrespect intended.)

Sidenote for NFTC: The great majority of people who live in Cosby would never refer to themselves as "Cosbanians".

Sevier Co. would be insane to play GP. If they win, great. They just beat a school 1/3 their size. If GP makes a game of it, then SCHS looks real bad. If GP were to pull out a win, then it becomes one of the biggest upsets in Sevier County history (the county not the school).

But not really their was no foul language unless butt is( really it was the A version but on coacht it blanks it out so I could not right ######). The only bad word said was butt when one of the GP guys in the front all painted up said what is it like to lose and one of our guys out of stupid judgement said I will kick your butt if you say anything else. That was it. Then him and a couple of other guys that was not even on the team starting the 91-7. Then the principal came over and said to leave the section cause they dont want anything to start. Then a fan of GP started yelling at all of us and said if you have sevier county on you. You have to leave when it was only a couple of guys. So they made just about everyone of the sevier county students/players leave. Besides the ones that was able to pull it off cause they did not wear anything that had sevier county on them. The reason we sat with the GP student section is cause there was several of them that we went to school with in middle school. It was not plain or anything it just happen. I couple of GP fans ran their mouth and a couple of sevier county fans ran their mouth. So how about we just drop it and worry about are first round games!!!

I hate to tell you but posted in each sevier county classroom is a sign reading all threats wil be taken seriously. Appropriate action can and will be taken. I believe the above constitutes a threat. And for the record, the A version of butt is foul language. I was just glad to see that good kids like Watson and Stott had enough class not to run their mouths.

I hate to tell you but posted in each sevier county classroom is a sign reading all threats wil be taken seriously. Appropriate action can and will be taken. I believe the above constitutes a threat. And for the record, the A version of butt is foul language. I was just glad to see that good kids like Watson and Stott had enough class not to run their mouths.

Well I hung out with watson and stott most of the time their .

o yes someone else with sense thank u tnfan1998.....realmenwearkilts is a moron ive never seen him say nethang that made ne sense!!!!!!!

Ok well all ive ever done is cheer for my team and stand up for them if any one has said anything bad about them,so if that makes me a moron then i guess just about everyone on coach t is a moron. And ya i do hope we play alcoa.....not saying we'd neccesarrily beat them,but we wouldnt get embarrassed like last year there's no way our team,our seniors in particular, would let that happen and we'd gain a lot of respect from a lot people.....kinda how people are losing respect for SC students because of their actions on here.

Well this topic has got completely messed up, that fact of the matter is... GP and Sevier Co. should both win friday as long as they both play good. I dont know why ya'll want to get on here and fight about sevier co. and gp cuz they will never play so its pointless to argue about and i know the last thing on GP players minds is alcoa, its a tough road before they ever even get to them. But goodluck to gp and sevier co. in the playoffs.

i would of liked to see gp win but the way they brag about themselves all over sevier county not to mention on here has made it to where i cant wait till they get spanked by sweetwater tomorrow night.... sweetwater by 2 TD's sorry highlanders you dont have a chance sweetwater beat a very physical rockwood team by two td's and they handed a very talented meigs county team thier only loss this season... i dont see gp beating either one of these teams