Battle of the state at lipscomb allen area

timbdp

backinthaoc Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Nice try at spelling that big word...

Congratulations....

Union City will gladly play White House....Maybe White House will advance far enough to play Union City in the tournament....

I looked at the White House schedule and results.....Not too impressive at all....I'm not real sure if White House wants any of the Tornadoes....

I belive White House lines up at 6'8 and 6'6" so I don't think the tornadoes are the favorite here U man. I read teir talllest player is 6'2"

Son, you just don't know....They can have all that size they want, but they can't run up and down the court with Union City....They will shoot the lights out, and cause you to have about 30 turnovers....Ask Haywood,Bolivar,Humboldt,Obion Co,Halls, and Dresden....Go ahead, do it

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneer Christian is a big question mark. They have Darnell Wilks, who is 6'8" and has already committed to Cincinatti. Plus, they have a few other guys that are over 6'5" and some decent guards. But, they are young. I know they haven't had a great start this year, but they could surprise somebody. Plus, they are playing a tough schedule. They are also traveling to play Oak Hill, just a few days ahead of Liberty.

How haven't they had a good start? They are 7-1 and lost to DCA while two starters didn't play. Not saying they will win it, but I do know this Darnell Wilks will be the best player there. And that is without question.

You know I went back and looked for White House in state championship games....I found alot of White Station's,White County's,Whitehaven's,Whites Creek's,but NO White House's..How do you you get into a Battle of the State Tournament if you don't EVER make a state championship game??...

Union City history in State Tournaments....

17 appearances..16 in AA...

4 State Championships...3 in AA

22-14 Record in State Tournaments

4 State Tournament MVP's

3 Mr.Basketball Award Winners..2 by Stanley Caldwell..1 by Marquis Weddle

Union City is tied for third with most state championships (4)...

Of the teams with the most state championships,Union City has beaten Mem East(substate) 5 state championships,Austin East(state tournament) 3 state championships,Brentwood Acd.(state championship game) 3 state championships,Mem.Melrose(state championship) 3 state championships,Middleton(substate) 3 state championships on their way to their four state championships.....

Listen buddy, if your tallest player is 6'0" don't even show up cause you already lost. We could stand at half court and throw it to the raptors and let Gaines catch it on the way down for a lay-up everytime. Sorry charlie

You have lost your mind....Listen to baseballa...Look over them Tornadoes if you have to play them....Once you do....The beat-down will be on...