THE WaCoJaCo 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Cap you amaze me. From what i have gathered by reading your posts, you are a grown up man. But yet you still argue apples and oranges eveytime you talk. Seriously take a long look at your schedule. Now take a look at each team you have a W beside of. Now compare each of those teams that you have beat, to the teams that have beat you. Also, factor in the score of the games you have lost. Your team is basically crap this year. 3 years ago, wow you were number 3 in the state, in 4a. Your rating 3 years ago has no effect on how bad your team is this year. Do you realize that your team is worse than DB??? you talk, you talk, you talk, and you talk. You make remarks like Waco does, but do you realize, Waco can make smart remarks because his team is good. Get away from DB threads. It is annoying to even see you around. Actually, i take it back, stay with us. Your like a good luck charm. When DB played Tennessee High, the whole week i read about how TN High was going to upset DB and how the Vikings would surprise everyone and take home a victory. But they didnt, they failed miserably and make your school look like just another team. TN High is just an average team. Theres nothing to yell about with TN High. Your letting your Bulldog mouth overload your puppy dog butt. Come back during basketball season when we will actually play you again.

I am still confused about your previous post to me :)

Yes do come back for Basketball season. It will be fun! There will be a WaCoJaCo 3A Basketball Top 10. You don't want to miss that.

DB - 86

TH - 7

:lol: NO!!!

I'm just curious about something.You have Sevier County 8th with losses to William Blount, and Dobyns-Bennett.Houston at ninth which lost to Bolton and Woodale, and White Station 10th with a loss to Houston.Woodale beat Houston and have only lost to White Station by a score of 21-20. Then there is Smyrna which is 7-2 with there 2 losses coming to Riverdale#1, and Ravenwood"defending champs and #7".Also there is Dickson County whose only losses have been to Riverdale#1(28-6) and Franklin#5(7-6). They gave Riverdale the toughest game they have had, outside there loss to Mcallie.I'm just curious as to why you have Sevier County and Houston ahead of Smyrna,Woodale, and Dickson County.......

I think i proved it wasn't 100%, i asked you about these teams before they played.Houston losted to 6-4 Whitehaven(26-7).Smyrna beat a solid Lebanon team(23-7),Lebanon had 3 losses but 2 of them were to Riverdale and Gallatin.And the biggest one questioned was Dickson County which beat the so called sleeper Ravenwood(21-7).... Maybe i should start a true 100% correct poll :)

Riverdale

Gallatin

Ridgeway

Ooltewah

Dobyns-Bennett

Franklin

Smyrna

Dickson County

White Station

Sevier County

Edited by backinblack

I think i proved it wasn't 100%, i asked you about these teams before they played.Houston losted to 6-4 Whitehaven(26-7).Smyrna beat a solid Lebanon team(23-7),Lebanon had 3 losses but 2 of them were to Riverdale and Gallatin.And the biggest one questioned was Dickson County which beat the so called sleeper Ravenwood(21-7).... Maybe i should start a true 100% correct poll :)

Dickson beat Ravenwood 21-0, but the raptors are still the team to watch out for, because waco is 100% correct, always

I think i proved it wasn't 100%, i asked you about these teams before they played.Houston losted to 6-4 Whitehaven(26-7).Smyrna beat a solid Lebanon team(23-7),Lebanon had 3 losses but 2 of them were to Riverdale and Gallatin.And the biggest one questioned was Dickson County which beat the so called sleeper Ravenwood(21-7).... Maybe i should start a true 100% correct poll ;)

Riverdale

Gallatin

Ridgeway

Ooltewah

Dobyns-Bennett

Franklin

Smyrna

Dickson County

White Station

Sevier County

Actually you proved nothing. And I had ask people not to post their on top 10 because it would make them look silly. Now you look silly.

Another thing......You people are making a mistake by looking at the poll that was posted before last nights games. The 100% Correct WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll changes after the games are played. Thats how the poll is always 100% correct :thumb:

Don't give away all your secrets. You might not seem to be as invincible as you do now.

No worries, I could list the complete formula and most of these people (couga) still couldn't figure it out.

Don't give away all your secrets. You might not seem to be as invincible as you do now.

No worries, I could list the complete formula and most of these people (couga) still couldn't figure it out.