• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.....Here's a poll for you Red Rebel

The WaCoJaCo 4A Top 10 Poll

the only 100% correct 4A poll on Coacht

1) Maryville

Here’s a Reality check for ya.

Caps 5A Top 10 Poll (if Maryville had the nads to go 5A)

the only 100% correct 5A poll on Coacht that includes the 4A powerhouse!!!

1. MARYVILLE

DB says that the 4A competition in the East isn’t worthy to put on your schedule. Put Maryville on that schedule and people won’t look at you as the “Paper Champions” that you prove to be year after year after year after year….

I'm just curious about something.You have Sevier County 8th with losses to William Blount, and Dobyns-Bennett.Houston at ninth which lost to Bolton and Woodale, and White Station 10th with a loss to Houston.Woodale beat Houston and have only lost to White Station by a score of 21-20. Then there is Smyrna which is 7-2 with there 2 losses coming to Riverdale#1, and Ravenwood"defending champs and #7".Also there is Dickson County whose only losses have been to Riverdale#1(28-6) and Franklin#5(7-6). They gave Riverdale the toughest game they have had, outside there loss to Mcallie.I'm just curious as to why you have Sevier County and Houston ahead of Smyrna,Woodale, and Dickson County.......

Edited by backinblack

I'm just curious about something.You have Sevier County 8th with losses to William Blount, and Dobyns-Bennett.Houston at ninth which lost to Bolton and Woodale, and White Station 10th with a loss to Houston.Woodale beat Houston and have only lost to White Station by a score of 21-20. Then there is Smyrna which is 7-2 with there 2 losses coming to Riverdale#1, and Ravenwood"defending champs and #7".Also there is Dickson County whose only losses have been to Riverdale#1(28-6) and Franklin#5(7-6). They gave Riverdale the toughest game they have had, outside there loss to Mcallie.I'm just curious as to why you have Sevier County and Houston ahead of Smyrna,Woodale, and Dickson County.......

Because the WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll is a "snap shot" of how teams are playing today. I don't figure in what their record was last year. Right now Riverdale is playing better than anybody in the state and they have 1 defeat early in the season in a game they should of won. Ravenwood has 3 losses early in the season playing very good teams and they had some injuries to key people then. Ravenwood has had the toughest schedule among 5A teams and their playing very well now. Nobody was picking them to win State last year, remember? And another thing.....The WaCoJaCo 5A Poll is 100% correct.

Here’s a Reality check for ya.

Caps 5A Top 10 Poll (if Maryville had the nads to go 5A)

the only 100% correct 5A poll on Coacht that includes the 4A powerhouse!!!

1. MARYVILLE

DB says that the 4A competition in the East isn’t worthy to put on your schedule. Put Maryville on that schedule and people won’t look at you as the “Paper Champions” that you prove to be year after year after year after year….

Here's a reality check for you Cap1.

Don't try to jump on Maryville's band wagon. Your a Tennessee High Fan thats still mad at DB for putting that beat down on your Vikings for the second year in a row. But thats the norm for all you weak "Upper" East Tn. teams. You know you don't stand a chance of beating DB so you just hope somebody else can.