THE WaCoJaCo 5A TOP 10

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize you have made about 30 different threads with this same topic in this month alone?!!! You need a girlfreind!!! :lol::lol:

Do you realize the actual number is 5 threads with the same topic. It took exactly 4 minutes and 57 seconds to start those 5 threads. But being a Tennessee High boy, we'll just say your guess was closer than it looks. :lol:

What does your girlfriend look like?

Do you realize the actual number is 5 threads with the same topic. It took exactly 4 minutes and 57 seconds to start those 5 threads. But being a Tennessee High boy, we'll just say your guess was closer than it looks. :)

What does your girlfriend look like?

It wasn’t a guess…I simply went to your profile and clicked on “Find Members Posts”…and whalla :D !! Of course I understand you not realizing that could be done…I mean you've only been a member for 3 years and only have what….2860 posts :lol::lol: !!!!!!! Your funny WacerJack!! :lol:

Here's a reality check for you Cap1.

Don't try to jump on Maryville's band wagon. Your a Tennessee High Fan thats still mad at DB for putting that beat down on your Vikings for the second year in a row. But thats the norm for all you weak "Upper" East Tn. teams. You know you don't stand a chance of beating DB so you just hope somebody else can.

That’s exactly my point…why bother yourself with the wee little 4A teams here. Why not put Maryville…or better yet Alcoa on your schedule. They are located in the same vicinity as your other conference opponents? Let me tell you why you don’t…because the mighty Indians would be exposed as the “Paper Champions” they are well before the first or maybe second game of the playoffs that you are use to. I don’t ride wagons…it’s just that I don’t know of any other school outside the DB faithful that is so stuck on themselves being the “best of the best” except Maryville. But there is a difference…and I know I don’t have to point it out, but what the heck :lol: !!! You see Maryville gets their #1 ranking year after year because of the back to back to back to…(well you get the point) State Championships. I’m not quit sure why DB continues to get their #1 ranking year after year because I can’t remember the last time they finished the season in the top 4 teams???? So you see one team (Maryville)…talks the talk AND walks the walk and nobody can dispute it. The other team (DOBYNS-BENNETT) merely just talks. Now you can’t pull the Vikings in this because we don’t strut around with the “We Are The World” attitudes that the DB faithful do year after year after you get that “honorary” #1 ranking and I’m not just talking about here on coacht. Fans of other teams in this area know what I’m talking about. You tell everybody how great your team is and create threads like “Wacojaco top 5A top 10” to try and blow you own horn…and then you get humble right before the game because you know that DB is subject, and after all the trash you talked all week the crow would be endless!!! A big part of me would LOVE to see DB bring home top honors…but then I think about how DB has their butt on their shoulders already and they’ve never even been to the big dance. Imagine when they do!!! :lol:

It wasn’t a guess…I simply went to your profile and clicked on “Find Members Posts”…and whalla :D !! Of course I understand you not realizing that could be done…I mean you've only been a member for 3 years and only have what….2860 posts :lol::lol: !!!!!!! Your funny WacerJack!! :lol:

Your digging a hole. I've been using that since day one. If you knew how to use it you would know I have posted 5 threads with the same subject, not 30 as you say. But I realize you have to make it look extreem to make yourself look smart. Are you jelious that you don't have as many post as me.

Im still interested in your girlfriend. What does she look like?

That’s exactly my point…why bother yourself with the wee little 4A teams here. Why not put Maryville…or better yet Alcoa on your schedule. They are located in the same vicinity as your other conference opponents? Let me tell you why you don’t…because the mighty Indians would be exposed as the “Paper Champions” they are well before the first or maybe second game of the playoffs that you are use to. I don’t ride wagons…it’s just that I don’t know of any other school outside the DB faithful that is so stuck on themselves being the “best of the best” except Maryville. But there is a difference…and I know I don’t have to point it out, but what the heck :lol: !!! You see Maryville gets their #1 ranking year after year because of the back to back to back to…(well you get the point) State Championships. I’m not quit sure why DB continues to get their #1 ranking year after year because I can’t remember the last time they finished the season in the top 4 teams???? So you see one team (Maryville)…talks the talk AND walks the walk and nobody can dispute it. The other team (DOBYNS-BENNETT) merely just talks. Now you can’t pull the Vikings in this because we don’t strut around with the “We Are The World” attitudes that the DB faithful do year after year after you get that “honorary” #1 ranking and I’m not just talking about here on coacht. Fans of other teams in this area know what I’m talking about. You tell everybody how great your team is and create threads like “Wacojaco top 5A top 10” to try and blow you own horn…and then you get humble right before the game because you know that DB is subject, and after all the trash you talked all week the crow would be endless!!! A big part of me would LOVE to see DB bring home top honors…but then I think about how DB has their butt on their shoulders already and they’ve never even been to the big dance. Imagine when they do!!! :lol:

Man you are really bothered about the fact that DB has Blistered your Vikings 2 years in a row. You wrote a whole book!

and by the way.....Riverdale is ranked #1 in the WaCoJaCo 5A top 10 Poll

Your digging a hole. I've been using that since day one. If you knew how to use it you would know I have posted 5 threads with the same subject, not 30 as you say. But I realize you have to make it look extreem to make yourself look smart. Are you jelious that you don't have as many post as me.

Im still interested in your girlfriend. What does she look like?

I’m not going to argue with you…people will look for themselves and see who the smart one is. I bet you’re an icon at DB. We have someone just like you at THS and we love him to death. He loves and supports his team no matter what the sport is. He is always at the game…and I dare you to say something wrong about the Vikings in his presence! You must be the Dobyns-Bennent version of him. Heck…I bet you drive the same kind of bicycle he does!! :lol:

Because the WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll is a "snap shot" of how teams are playing today. I don't figure in what their record was last year. Right now Riverdale is playing better than anybody in the state and they have 1 defeat early in the season in a game they should of won. Ravenwood has 3 losses early in the season playing very good teams and they had some injuries to key people then. Ravenwood has had the toughest schedule among 5A teams and their playing very well now. Nobody was picking them to win State last year, remember? And another thing.....The WaCoJaCo 5A Poll is 100% correct.

Sry waco but i wasnt questioning Riverdale or Ravenwood.I was asking why Sevier County and Houston was in and Smyrna,Woodale, and Dickson County weren't.I just give a little reasoning why i thought maybe one of or two of those teams may should be in.

enough said ? You gotta' say more than that. Thats not proof. You have to prove it's not 100% correct.

The WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll is 100% Correct until proven otherwise.

Actually, I don't have to say anything else. I don't have to prove its not 100% correct because you have not proven that it is 100% correct. This is not the court of law; you have to prove yourself to me that it is 100% correct. (That is if you can.) :(

It wasn’t a guess…I simply went to your profile and clicked on “Find Members Posts”…and whalla :( !! Of course I understand you not realizing that could be done…I mean you've only been a member for 3 years and only have what….2860 posts!!!!!!! Your funny WacerJack!! :(

and at your rate u wont even have that so good one :(;)

and at your rate u wont even have that so good one :):)

Here you go WacerJac…I found your girl! As you can see by the number of post in such a short amount of time, she’s more of a looser than you are. Match made in heaven. Waco can start his usual 5 or 6 threads a day and TheSpear can continue to post her one liners on her way to winning that gold medal they pass out on coacht for the most posts at the end of the year. You’re right Spear I can’t compete with the likes of you. You’re just too talented. :D:):lol: