CLINTON JV @ CENTRAL JV

don222

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont watch JV, but that does sound positive!

Did the Freshmen team win?

No I am afraid the Freshmen lost by 6 to Farragut.

The JV game was very positive these guys have really gelled and really watch out for each other on the field. They have only two losses this year and should build steam heading into next year if they all stay at Clinton.

Edited by don222

No I am afraid the Freshmen lost by 6 to Farragut.

The JV game was very positive these guys have really gelled and really watch out for each other on the field. They have only two losses this year and should build steam heading into next year if they all stay at Clinton.

Yes, it was a GREAT showing by the JV Squad last night.....These boys are really showing some great things and we look forward to seeing them play Varsity next year! This is a close group of boys and they are showing a great team effort and it has paid off for them on Monday night games. Just one suggestion to HALLS and CENTRAL.....It would be nice if you would run your scoreboard on JV game nights..........Can you not afford to run it or what is the deal?

Son, Im not rying to dampen your enthuism, your JV team did play ok, but in fact 95% of the CHS players on the field last night were Freshman including ALL of the skill players dressed for the Bobcats. :rolleyes:

If that was the case, then why didn't you just play our Freshman and not our JV? It was our understanding that you didn't have a Freshman team... I think this is just a case of being a sore loser....

Son, Im not rying to dampen your enthuism, your JV team did play ok, but in fact 95% of the CHS players on the field last night were Freshman including ALL of the skill players dressed for the Bobcats. :thumb:

I do wish you would answer that previous post if that is the case why pull what your coaches did? They could have took those guys played Freshman ball and came out with a win. You really sound ignorant. On second thought if you were in that Central crowd I saw last night I know you were ignorant. Oh and while I am at it I am going to have some little old ladies have a bake sale so you all can afford to run the scoreboard the next time you lose a JV, Freshman or whatever you want to call it game.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

I guess its hard for me to understand the relevance of winning a JV game, but on the other hand I guess if My tradition was losing it wouldnt be that hard. For your information Central is facing ALOT of injuries which is why the underclassman athletes did not suit up for the JV game.

Are you serious? You don't care if your JV team wins or loses?...that's sad for those kids that play...that is your future Varsity team. No wonder you didn't run the scoreboard for them...I bet they really feel important and part of your program there......

Yes, it was a GREAT showing by the JV Squad last night.....These boys are really showing some great things and we look forward to seeing them play Varsity next year! This is a close group of boys and they are showing a great team effort and it has paid off for them on Monday night games. Just one suggestion to HALLS and CENTRAL.....It would be nice if you would run your scoreboard on JV game nights..........Can you not afford to run it or what is the deal?

I agree wholeheartedly. Don't know why. We have often wondered that ourselves. It's nice for the players and the fans. Some of us have kind of been like this :D about it but it hasn't helped.

I guess its hard for me to understand the relevance of winning a JV game, but on the other hand I guess if My tradition was losing it wouldnt be that hard. For your information Central is facing ALOT of injuries which is why the underclassman athletes did not suit up for the JV game.

I cannot for the life of me understand why so many people get upset if Clinton has just the least bit success. And just so you know the tradition at Clinton is WINNING however in 1997 I think it was. The school administration decided we needed a coach to come in and kill our program. Which Catlett did. So you either havent lived in the area long enough to know What Dragon football is all about or youre 10 yrs old. From the post I am replying to I am betting youre 10. I should have known better than to get on here and put anything positive to try to lift our younger players up. I mean when you do, people OUTSIDE of Clinton can't stand it. Either somebody from Maryville is afraid you are going to say something bad about little boy blue or some idiot like pigskin here is afraid some 15 yr old boys might have a little pleasure in exchange for all the pain they have endured for the past two years. You know what's sad pigskin old buddy if you or anyone else would have put anything here positive about Central JV no one from Clinton would have even cared. So to all the real dragon faithful I apolgize for lifting our young men up.

Edited by don222

I cannot for the life of me understand why so many people get upset if Clinton has just the least bit success. And just so you know the tradition at Clinton is WINNING however in 1997 I think it was. The school administration decided we needed a coach to come in and kill our program. Which Catlett did. So you either havent lived in the area long enough to know What Dragon football is all about or youre 10 yrs old. From the post I am replying to I am betting youre 10. I should have known better than to get on here and put anything positive to try to lift our younger players up. I mean when you do, people OUTSIDE of Clinton can't stand it. Either somebody from Maryville is afraid you are going to say something bad about little boy blue or some idiot like pigskin here is afraid some 15 yr old boys might have a little pleasure in exchange for all the pain they have endured for the past two years. You know what's sad pigskin old buddy if you or anyone else would have put anything here positive about Central JV no one from Clinton would have even cared. I personally wish we would quit playing in these low rent districts. So to all the real dragon faithful I apolgize for lifting our young men up. GEEEZ Pigskin I think youre just a pig.

I did not know Catlett personally but he has taken all the wrap for Clinton's past failure which he did have a part of but he also had an assistant coach who successfully turned the players against him in hopes of advancing his own career. We need to let that all go and focus on the process of rebuilding which we are doing. don222 I am a huge Clinton Fan and am in agreement that most people seem to try to dampen any success we have however your line about"low rent districts" is really over the top. I am embarrassed that you would say such a thing.