Ridgeway vs. Germantown

rhsplaya55

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations ridgeway. That was a very good game. the combination of turnovers and the decision not to go for the field goal killed any chance gtwn had of winning this game. Crawfords is something to see, I think he is better than his older brother. but I think that much credit has been given to him and absolutely none to the line who made his runs possible. The ridgeway line was very impressive both offensively and defensively. I hoped to see more from the LSU bound kicker however. I was really expecting to see some impressive field goals from the kicker tonight but he was held to just one and missed two. I know gtwn wishes they had gone for the field goal rather than trying for the

td. Goodluck to ridgeway throughout the playoffs. Beware of White Station and Woodale.

You are right,that was a very good game.As far as Crawford,he will be the first to tell you he couldnt do it without his o-line.I was watching G-town and was first surprised when they went for it on 4th and 5,but then when they only had 3 seconds to go in the half,I was very surprised not to see the field goal unit come out.Great Job by the defense again,I think we all knew it would not be easy,and Germantown played a great game,Not going to worry about White Station till we have to,Lets gets ready For Wooddale.

Congratulations ridgeway. That was a very good game. the combination of turnovers and the decision not to go for the field goal killed any chance gtwn had of winning this game. Crawfords is something to see, I think he is better than his older brother. but I think that much credit has been given to him and absolutely none to the line who made his runs possible. The ridgeway line was very impressive both offensively and defensively. I hoped to see more from the LSU bound kicker however. I was really expecting to see some impressive field goals from the kicker tonight but he was held to just one and missed two. I know gtwn wishes they had gone for the field goal rather than trying for the

td. Goodluck to ridgeway throughout the playoffs. Beware of White Station and Woodale.

It was a good game. I think we played conservatively with the lead. I was a nervous wreck the entire 4th quarter as Gtown had the ball almost the entire time. Crawford does run hard and was "hungry" for the game after the long layoff b/c of injury. Aaron always compliments his O-Line and we all know he wouldn't go anywhere without them. As for Jasper...the one he missed was a 50 yarder - granted, he has made a 53 yarder this year but it was in much warmer weather. As for the other miss, it was blocked/tipped by G'town. On the punt he shanked, he was rushed by an end from Gtown that looked like he was offsides. We all wondered why Gtown didn't go for the FG; it would've been a 29 yarder. Any insight on that decision?

It was a good game. I think we played conservatively with the lead. I was a nervous wreck the entire 4th quarter as Gtown had the ball almost the entire time. Crawford does run hard and was "hungry" for the game after the long layoff b/c of injury. Aaron always compliments his O-Line and we all know he wouldn't go anywhere without them. As for Jasper...the one he missed was a 50 yarder - granted, he has made a 53 yarder this year but it was in much warmer weather. As for the other miss, it was blocked/tipped by G'town. On the punt he shanked, he was rushed by an end from Gtown that looked like he was offsides. We all wondered why Gtown didn't go for the FG; it would've been a 29 yarder. Any insight on that decision?

Trust me we are all wondering that one? It is a decision the coaches made, and if we had been succesful then the coaches wouldve been heroes . Would it have changed the outcome? of course we would like to think so, but the fact remains that we fumbled the ball again inside the 15 and failed to stop the 3rd and long conversions. Hopefully we will learn from our mistakes and come back strong next year for another rematch. good luck to the roadrunners especially the seniors on the ridgeway team. Juniors, we will see you again next year hopefully. So my only question is which game do i go see this coming friday. Good luck again.

One of the little things that didn't make highlite reel was Patrick Olivers run at the end of the game to give us a first down. He put as much into that run as Crawford did the TD run. I sure didn't want them to have the ball back with any time left.

Edited by PAPAWOFBOO