Oak Ridge Wildcats

rhayes

It's not about this years record but about next years and the next. He is coaching Oak Ridge players with an Austin-East style. It won't work. I thought he would do well as a former player at Oak Ridge but he brings nothing to the table but that. He will not last after next year because he will continue to try to put a square peg into a round hole.As much as I hate to admit it, Oak Ridge football is dead now and will be until somebody comes in and fixes the Green/Bailey mess? Who is out there though? Any young coaches that want to rebuild a once proud program? Any suggestions? Oak Ridge football from first to worst in one year.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about this years record but about next years and the next. He is coaching Oak Ridge players with an Austin-East style. It won't work. I thought he would do well as a former player at Oak Ridge but he brings nothing to the table but that. He will not last after next year because he will continue to try to put a square peg into a round hole.As much as I hate to admit it, Oak Ridge football is dead now and will be until somebody comes in and fixes the Green/Bailey mess? Who is out there though? Any young coaches that want to rebuild a once proud program? Any suggestions? Oak Ridge football from first to worst in one year.

I hear Larry Kerr is available.... :)

Oak Ridge lost 2 games in the last minute of the game. It's not like they are getting killed by bad teams. Oak Ridge is still competive so I don't know why all of you guys are crying. You are use to winning but years like this happen. Its high school football. Oak Ridge wins tomorrow night by 7.

Not sure what you mean by Austin East style but every coach is different and when a new coach comes on board changes are made. Oak Ridge is no different and adapting to the new system might take three or four years to be completely finished. It is a tad funny that you are calling a program that was in Murfreesboro last year "dead" and in need of "rebuilding". If all the fans are as impossible to please as you are there are likely a lot of coaches who would not want to roll the dice. They would figure first season they did not go undefeated they would start seeing for sale signs in their yards. I think Coach Stevens is too good a man for someone to be deeming 07 a failure before it even gets here.

Edited by mhs