1a mr. basketball canidates

GoldenEagle4Life

Wake Forest, Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, and Clemson are the big ones right now. Kentucky has been around and every SEC school has shown interest. Right now I think Tennessee and Clemson are the frontrunners, but he has plenty of time to decide what is best for him. Carter has some very good people around him and Im sure he will make the best choice.

Very nice list! I'm happy for him. He will do well wherever he choses to go.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Buren junior guard Darrin Baker deserves some pub. He has put up 23 and 29 according to the tennessean and probably had 20 or so against AAA cumberland. Also had a nasty dunk last night against Clay co.

I know he will not unseat demario, skogen, mcmasters, etc. because everyone knows them, but I do believe he is very underrated.

I have seen Skogan, McMasters, Brown, and Sain only a few times but I must say that Skogan is the most over rated player. Brown and Sain are head and shoulders above McMasters and Skogan.

Buffcoach, who do you coach, 4th grade girls? I aint no fan of temple, but I have watched skogan play for 4 years cuz I have invested interest in one of their rivals, and to say that he is overrated is just plain stupid. I called a friend of mine who works at temple and she said that the boy has over 1800 points going into this year...you think that is overrated, come on, don't speak about that of which you know nothing. Please don't get me wrong, I hate temple bb and probably for the same reason that people hate the NY Yankees, you just get tired of them winning and want to see a new face. I don't care who beats them 21st Century or Grace, just someone kick their $%# but, I do got enough sense to recognize talent when I see it, and the boy is good...really good.