D2 State Brackets and Predictions

chxian

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have checked out yesterday and gone home. :blink:

I was fooled by all the hype surrounding FRA in AA. Always a chance any team could win and I don't think you could call it an upset if either BA or BGA wins. The last four teams are all very good and have atleast a 25% chance of winning it all. Should be good games and wish I could be there.

Don't be fooled by that better team thing. If you win you are the better team, atleast for that game. And with single elimination all arguments are off after the whistle.

Good luck to all and stay healthy and warm.

Off to practice.

Hope BGA keep their rooms for tonight. Bet it will be a cold one. Upset was not intended as is sounds, only everyone was painting the end zones with Baylor and St. Agnes, before the games were played. To your point they all had a 25 % chance and the two remaining have a 50% chance. Better than Vegas. Hope they both stay healthly and play the quality games they are capable of. Wonder if the record holds if the game goes to OT or PK, as if it is based on regulation time. Don't know how to surf TSSAA to see the records. Tried, but failed.

Good Call... now what about BGA - SAA???

I've got to stick with SAA. Anyone that knows the talent on their team understands regardless of division in this state tournament, they have the most. With that said, BGA is a well organized and disciplined team. SAA tends to score in the first and last 10 of each half and teams that can execute a plan to stop this have a shot at beating them.

Hope BGA keep their rooms for tonight. Bet it will be a cold one. Upset was not intended as is sounds, only everyone was painting the end zones with Baylor and St. Agnes, before the games were played. To your point they all had a 25 % chance and the two remaining have a 50% chance. Better than Vegas. Hope they both stay healthly and play the quality games they are capable of. Wonder if the record holds if the game goes to OT or PK, as if it is based on regulation time. Don't know how to surf TSSAA to see the records. Tried, but failed.

Did the BGA boys win the Championship last spring?

Edited by Soccer Gypsy

BGA is going to upset St. Agnes :o

That implies that BGA is the underdog and that is not the case. These teams are exactly even at this point and will play tomorrow with a clean slate. You can have a favorite or guess, but it will all come down to the game they put on the field tomorrow. Their will be no upset, only a state champion and a runner up.

Yes, they did. 3-2 over CBHS. It was probally the most amazing game I've ever seen. It went into the 8th round of penalties..

wat an incredible effort by both CBHS and BGA. fun/nerve-racking game to be involved in. i'll never forget that year or game.

going back to the SAA-BGA game, BGA girls are hitting a trend much like the the BGA guys team did last year. played well all through regionals and kept it up during state. they're heading into this game full of confidence and are very dangerous. SAA is a great team but have proven during the state tournament that they have weaknesses too. should be a great game. best of luck to the bga girls.

St. Agnes 2 - BGA 0

St. Agnes is the real deal. They wore a very good BGA team down. All of the people who said St. Agnes was overrated and didn't deserve their #1 ranking all season need to appologize.

H20 Dog, I looked for you and was told you didn't make the trip. I was hoping to meet you.

BGA didn't back down or give up, and should be proud of their team.

St. Agnes 2 - BGA 0

St. Agnes is the real deal. They wore a very good BGA team down. All of the people who said St. Agnes was overrated and didn't deserve their #1 ranking all season need to appologize.

H20 Dog, I looked for you and was told you didn't make the trip. I was hoping to meet you.

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I couldn't have met you. Maybe some of the people who were not willing to understand my frustrations about week schedules and running up scores will better understand. They are the real deal and have a State Championship and tied the record of 2 goals scored against them to prove it. We knew what we had if it could just hold up and the moon was in proper alignment. Congratulations to both teams. I think I have offically retired for a while.

St. Agnes 2 - BGA 0

Congratulations to St. Agnes for the win.

and congratulations to BGA for the wonderful season. The entire BGA family is proud of you.