District 11aa

wareagleblue

After their first regular season district loss in over a year, I think the Harpeth Lady Indians program has decided to forfeit the remainder of the season. I think Cheatham may have hit on something last night. Hunter face-guarded Flippo and they played Mendenhall and Richardson straight-up, Flippo wasn't very productive offensively, though she did everything else you could possibly ask for, and that may have been the key to the game for Harpeth.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After their first regular season district loss in over a year, I think the Harpeth Lady Indians program has decided to forfeit the remainder of the season. I think Cheatham may have hit on something last night. Hunter face-guarded Flippo and they played Mendenhall and Richardson straight-up, Flippo wasn't very productive offensively, though she did everything else you could possibly ask for, and that may have been the key to the game for Harpeth.

It does sound like some problems have arisen in K-town.

This year's Harpeth team is guard oriented and that's the biggest difference from past years. They miss Ensminger. The young post players have to be more physical in the paint to go where they want to go.

This year's Harpeth team is guard oriented and that's the biggest difference from past years. They miss Ensminger. The young post players have to be more physical in the paint to go where they want to go.

They probably do miss Ensminger, but I believe she played point last year. I believe Mitchell was the post, and she wasn't very big (5-9, 5-10).

They probably do miss Ensminger, but I believe she played point last year. I believe Mitchell was the post, and she wasn't very big (5-9, 5-10).

I've seen both last and this years teams. They miss both girls( they were both 5'9"-5'10") they could run jump and shoot far better than the girls who replaced them. Sycamore will win this district, reg. & post season. Harpeth will implode.

Harpeth got beat straight up. Megan Hunter had 27 and Mandy Mendenhall had 22. it was a great game for both. however Harpeth is really lacking down low. all Cheatham had to do was get the ball down low and they were pretty much guarenteed a score. And was Coach J wearing his championship rings... is that anywhere relevant. no it was dumb but he does have 2 more than youll ever have and probably 2 more than you will ever see in your lifetime. so stop talking about the coach if you dont know him or know his background. because you have made yourself look pretty stupid in the last few posts wareagleblue.

I've seen both last and this years teams. They miss both girls( they were both 5'9"-5'10") they could run jump and shoot far better than the girls who replaced them. Sycamore will win this district, reg. & post season. Harpeth will implode.

I,m an idiot. I thought ED could overcome the player gap at the guard positions with an inside game, I was wrong again. Harpeth is the best team in this district. Sorry Harpeth, I'll never doubt you again.

This district is going to be extremely competitive. I think a team like Montgomery Central or Waverly is completely capable of knocking off one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the district on any given night. I don't think there is a team in the district that will finish with less than two district losses. How did Harpeth beat Sycamore after such a terrible game against Cheatham? Harpeth's coach looked terrible in the Cheatham game but must have done something to motivate for the Sycamore game. I don't see how there could be much difference in the top teams in this district.

Edited by theglove d-up