Moore County Football : Return to the TOP?

phil24

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always thought that Lynchburg would be the ideal place to coach 1A football! You couldnt ask for more fan support! JD has plenty of cash!

And standing on the game field and looking at the scenery is awesome! Not a prettier place in the state of TN! You could live on the lake! You just close enough to Tullahoma and winchester! You guys should have people lined up wanting to come to MC! I wish you guys nothing but the best! Its actually not fun seeing you guys struggle so badly!

Might as well..........theyre poping up every where else. Only problem would be having a Christian school located that close to a place that serves liquor. :thumb:

Dry county last time I checked. Some of the dirtiest mouthes that I have seen and dirtiest play comes from so called christian schools.

When will they name a new coach?

the last i heard coach montoye was still there. whos call do you think it will be to hire? i dont think mac would be welcome and dont believe roberts is wanting to start over. the talk about a indoor facility shows some one has no clue. that would be unheard of anywhere in this area.