Moore County Football : Return to the TOP?

phil24

Montoye just has not gotten the job done. The program is a joke to the rest of the region. I was around a few players from another team not too long ago. I was amazed at how they mocked and ridiculed Moore County's football program. Laughing at how much the team stunk. Moore County was "THE TEAM" when McCurry was at the helm and every school knew it. You could see it in their eyes when we took the field. They knew that they were in for an ###### KICKING everytime they played Moore County. The Raider nation made a mistake when it let McCurry / Moffett go. They have had to live with their mistake for a few years now, and see what it is actually like to get the brakes beat off of them. It would be a fine day for all Moore County if Coach McCurry returns!! INSTANT RETURN TO THE TOP!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha!!! You guys are funny. In 1999, South Pittsburg Pirates 42, Moore County Whiny Babies 13. Haha!! Way to go previous Moore County coaches. A spank down in the big house.

At first I couldn't understand why someone from Camden could be so happy that Moore County was beaten in the Clinic Bowl in 99, but I think I figured it out. I think we have a disgruntled Hollow Rock - Bruceton fan. After 7 years he's still upset that Moore County put them out of the playoffs in 99 by a score of 35-23.

Edited by MCGuy

Montoye just has not gotten the job done. The program is a joke to the rest of the region. I was around a few players from another team not too long ago. I was amazed at how they mocked and ridiculed Moore County's football program. Laughing at how much the team stunk. Moore County was "THE TEAM" when McCurry was at the helm and every school knew it. You could see it in their eyes when we took the field. They knew that they were in for an ###### KICKING everytime they played Moore County. The Raider nation made a mistake when it let McCurry / Moffett go. They have had to live with their mistake for a few years now, and see what it is actually like to get the brakes beat off of them. It would be a fine day for all Moore County if Coach McCurry returns!! INSTANT RETURN TO THE TOP!!!!!

coach McCurry was like the bear bryant of 1a football in tennessee. if he returned to moore county, they would be a different team by far. 2 of my coaches played for him. coach McCurry was a 2 time All American at Carson-Newman which happens to be one of the best 1-aa college football programs in the nation :thumb:

Ive been following this situation for a few weeks! I talked with several people at the Jack Daniels BBQ this weekend and several reliable sources from higher up at JD had some interesting things to say! They have been talking with Coach Mac for several weeks now.They are close to an agreement on Money and a house in Fanning Bend but the part that Jack Daniels cant control is the assistant Coaching positions he needs! I will give you more as I get it!

I talked with a friend of Coach Macs earlier and they are 1 coaching position off right now and the design of a new indoor practice facility would also be his to design! He said that he thought Coach Mac might concede the coaching position this year if they would agree to the new building! The house in Fanning Bend would belong to Jack Daniels but he would be allowed to live there as long as he where the coach! Does anyone else in TN have this kind of package? Esp in 1A?