Moore County Football : Return to the TOP?

phil24

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with a friend of Coach Macs earlier and they are 1 coaching position off right now and the design of a new indoor practice facility would also be his to design! He said that he thought Coach Mac might concede the coaching position this year if they would agree to the new building! The house in Fanning Bend would belong to Jack Daniels but he would be allowed to live there as long as he where the coach! Does anyone else in TN have this kind of package? Esp in 1A?

All that to get hammered by MP and CW every year.

All that to get hammered by MP and CW every year.

How many times did Mt Pleasant and Collinwood beat MC while he was there. Ole How soon we forget. If I am not mistaken we won the district every year in the 90's while Mac was there.

Would never happen. I don't know if he would come back here but the powers that be in lewisburg wouldn't let it happen. Couldn't stand to look like they were wrong.

Lewisburg can't stop it. Jack Daniel has more power than Marshall County could ever think about having

Coach Mcurry probably won't be back. Lynchburg could afford him if they wanted too. He doesn't have any reason to really comeback. Their are only two jobs he might comeback for if they could better his pay and those are neighboring Lynchburg. If he did comeback I will guarantee he would win the state in his first year.

Edited by BURLEY

How many times did Mt Pleasant and Collinwood beat MC while he was there. Ole How soon we forget. If I am not mistaken we won the district every year in the 90's while Mac was there.

Lewisburg can't stop it. Jack Daniel has more power than Marshall County could ever think about having

We were talking about Marshall County not, Moore. More power to ya if you can get him back, IMHO one of THE best high school football coaches in the south.