William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

It looks like most DB people really do not see the potential of William Blount. This is a solid team, just use the resources CoachT gives you and go check their schedule. DB ought to have an awsome week of practice to "roll" over this team. They need to keep their heads straight and focus on the game.

10-0 5 to go

Wow make and make looks like we should have listened to you from the start.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaches in the stands... If DB did make a touchdown coach would be a hero. They didn't make a touchdown so all of the coaches in the stands come out!

This really is no business of yours, but you do have the right to post here and make yourself look like a Idiot. You have no ideal because you know nothing about the program or what we're even talking about.

Coaches in the stands... If DB did make a touchdown coach would be a hero. They didn't make a touchdown so all of the coaches in the stands come out!

How do you make a touchdown?? Are the ingredients in the local Food City?? or is it one of those things that you have to order on the internet. Now if your talking about scoring a touchdown, now thats a different story.

Well boys BigReno is back. Its been a while since ive been posting, but it feels really good to see everybody fired up about DB. I have currently unlocked my door and finally came out of my room. There are many tissues in there from crying over DB's heart wrenching loss to William Blount. Im just glad to be back on the computer at my house, and ill be back soon. :lol: