William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

TG24

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sevier County is not blaming their schedule on their early exit from the playoffs.....oops they are still playing

Another quality post....yawn.

If a book was written about SH football it would be titled 'SH Football: Less than Average to Mediocre'.

Edited by rolltriberoll

It never ceases to amaze me how determined fans of other teams are to run DB down. Sure we have some fans like ART that like to light up this board...but the majority of our fans never go to the lengths that some of you guys do to rub it in. My granny would say it's that ole green monster. It's true that things didn't go our way in the playoffs this year........we may never win a state championship....but you know it's sad that fellow upper east tennessee residents would rather see someone from another district beat us just so they can rant about us " choking". Buddies......we didn't choke. The players or coaches didn't rate us *1. They just went out there every Friday night and gave it their all. They have made the best of friends, the best of memories, they can hold their head high and know that they represent a school that they can be proud of. I for one fan will not come on the other threads and give South or any other school from this area crap if they loose. I wish each one the best of luck. Most of you fellows are jerks who just don't understand what it takes to be real winners.....OFF the field. So get a life and better yet.....go pick on somebody that gives a rat's butt what you think. I don't care.....but it galls me to think some of our players might read your crap. Did any of you ever play on a team that was undeafeated in regular season? Did any of you win a state championship? I rest my case. We love you......INDIANS.....best of luck in whatever road you choose!

ive been waiting on this one. 1st most dont hate db athletic teams. honestly most respect db and there accomplishments in terms of their athletes- some are jealous. BUT it is the attitude that some of your fans you have that causes this. you have several that love to get on others threads and look down on them. these (not all) db fans try to present themselves as BETTER PEOPLE just because they r from db. i feel bad for your players & will never comment on a specific player but your condescending elitist minded fans are getting all they deserve. if you want respect you need to get control of the elitist that post on here and tell THEM to get a life- support your team don't run others down. i know the free speech thing but as long as they look down on others expect the same treatment. try respecting others and you may see a change in attitude twards you. im sure this will fall on deaf ears and ill be labeled a hater but to prove its not the team- to the db players good luck, work hard not only in sports but in life and you will be a success. you are the cream of the crop in upper east tn football.

My biggest concern of this year's team was the inability to run the ball when we had to. I also thought that we had too many players playing both ways. It proved costly in the end. Hard to imagine losing to a team that only scores 13 points. If you looked at the stats, you would have thought that DB won. I was sure that we would line it up and do our best to beat it down WB throat on that last series that started at the 5 yard line. Obviously it didn't happen that way. We had plenty of chance in the game, but we didn't make enough plays to win.

Well i remember a man by the name of Andrew Pappas who racked up 60 yards in the 4th quarter against Bearden. And i also remember a man named Lane Taylor who became an effective FB towards the end of the season. Now neither one of these players were used on the goal line that last drive. I guess when something works, the other coaches pick up on it, so we have to out smart them by doing something completely different. But it was a great season, and im sure every fan had fun watching this team.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sevier County is not blaming their schedule on their early exit from the playoffs.....oops they are still playing

What in the world are you doing on this thread trash talking DB?? You must have the worst memory of all, because your Toppers lost also, as well as the week before that to some other team. How can you trash a team with the situation you are in???????? Are you that ignorant?

What in the world are you doing on this thread trash talking DB?? You must have the worst memory of all, because your Toppers lost also, as well as the week before that to some other team. How can you trash a team with the situation you are in???????? Are you that ignorant?

I guess it really doesn't matter now does it because my team made it just as deep in the playoffs as the mighty indians.....and I wouldn't call that trashing but then again I don't to resort to name calling to cover up your lack of intelligent thought.. B)

Looks like you have the right loser of the right team to symbolize the db indians....rotflmao

Edited by topvol98

Wow, this thread has taken an ugly turn. I came back to see if the WB fans were still talking about the big win or if compliments to the home team were being extended and I find out there are sharks circling the DB program in Upper East TN.

You all wouldn't kick a man when he's down would you. DB's getting it from all sides. Where do you think you are, fighting amongst yourselves like that.... Morristown? :)