Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct. Sycamore wil be traveling to Station Camp in round two of the playoffs. BOOK IT!!!

You have no idea what you are saying, Charlie Murphy has been to Meigs County, and Sycamore will be lucky to get a first down! Don't waste your gas!

Charlie Murphy just realized who Tyler Roberts reminds him of, who was the QB from Livingston last year?

Edited by Charlie Murphy

blah blah blah you guys can argue among yourselves next week while meigs county is playing in round 2 .I have only met 2 people from SYCAMORE and both said not to belive anything bigcountry says...................seems you dont want to talk about MEIGS and there are probably good reason why.

Who would them two people be? BigCountry knows a whole lot of more football than people think he does. Sycamore wins Friday. :P:D

Meigs has way too many key players for sycamore to pull this one off.

#2-Qb,cb

#3-De,te

#10-Wr,cb

#30-Tb,olb

#34-Mlb

#42-Wr,de

#44-Wr,olb

#58-Dt

Meigs has alot of key players, that is the main one. They also have very good talent in which i didnt mention. Sycamore enjoy Meigs while you can, and on your way back home tell station camp the wonderful experience you had getting drilled in the ground. Then next week will be a game that people can really talk about and enjoy. I dont know much about 4-3a but from what I know Sycamore is like the Mcminn Central of region 3-3a. I have to give my respects to station camp, they play with class, and their fans post with class. Not downing white house n pearl cohn, just dont see many posts by them.

So white house, pearl cohn, and station camp, give us the 411 on sycamore.

for Pearl cohn, polk is a very tough but slow team. they do have some players that can make some noise. So dont count them out.

Station camp, howard is loaded with tremendous speed. Not one white person dresses out. Shouldnt have problem if you can shut down their tailback, and thank god yall arent playin at howard(ghetto(

White House, Notre dame is the same nd you played last year. they lost alot of players but still very good. Shut down passing game and you will be fine. If not, long day in chattanooga.

Hope to hear back info bout sycamore

I am amazed at what I have been reading the last few days. It appears that a group of men have lowered themselved to that of little boys and are having a field day of name calling. As a mom, I have certainly seen this type of behavior in my little boys before. But guys, Enough is Enough ! Please,lets talk football and not forget that all of our teams are represented by fine young men who are simply giving it their all on Friday nights. (Can you remember when you guys took the field and how proud you were to represent your respective teams. ??) I am asking that this name calling stops so we can put all of our attention and efforts where they belong.... to all those young men who have worked so hard to make it to the playoffs and to all who will take the field for one last time on Friday night... They are what it's all about!

To the Meigs County Fans, Sycamore is looking forward to travelling to Decatur on Friday night. We are still considered a fairly new school and are use to people saying they have never heard of Sycamore before. I even remember people in White House asking me where we were from in 2001 and laughing with me after the game saying they would never forget where Sycamore was located. I also remember folks in Jackson South Side asking where are "little guys" were from in 2003 and remember pulling our of Jackson and their fans assuring us they now knew exactly where we were from. But that was then and this is now.. Our boys are just like yours. They will run out on your field Friday Night and play with strength, heart and the conviction that if they give it their best they can win this game. I pray that both teams remain Injury free and that we as parents and fans set better examples for our young men.

See you Friday night!!! GO WAR EAGLES

Let it be known that BigCountry is a Sycamore graduate, that changed to rooting for Cheatham County. He has also changed his screenname three times because he keeps "booking" that he knows the winner of a game and when he is wrong (which is a lot), he tucks tail and changes his name. He will tell you that Sycamore is alot better than they really are. Don't look past them with trick plays, but the truth is even Cheatham is not very good and they only beat Cheatham and a Greenbrier team that had most of it's starters injured, both by 2. The other teams they beat are not even in the playoffs so that should tell you something.

You can find all their stats by pulling up www.tennessean.com, go to sports, and then type in their name in the drop down. Click on each game "details" and that will give you stats.

Someone said they'd never heard of Sycamore. There's a reason for that. :D

Well if he's picking Sycamore over Meigs, he better get ready to change his name again :D;):P

I am amazed at what I have been reading the last few days. It appears that a group of men have lowered themselved to that of little boys and are having a field day of name calling. As a mom, I have certainly seen this type of behavior in my little boys before. But guys, Enough is Enough ! Please,lets talk football and not forget that all of our teams are represented by fine young men who are simply giving it their all on Friday nights. (Can you remember when you guys took the field and how proud you were to represent your respective teams. ??) I am asking that this name calling stops so we can put all of our attention and efforts where they belong.... to all those young men who have worked so hard to make it to the playoffs and to all who will take the field for one last time on Friday night... They are what it's all about!

To the Meigs County Fans, Sycamore is looking forward to travelling to Decatur on Friday night. We are still considered a fairly new school and are use to people saying they have never heard of Sycamore before. I even remember people in White House asking me where we were from in 2001 and laughing with me after the game saying they would never forget where Sycamore was located. I also remember folks in Jackson South Side asking where are "little guys" were from in 2003 and remember pulling our of Jackson and their fans assuring us they now knew exactly where we were from. But that was then and this is now.. Our boys are just like yours. They will run out on your field Friday Night and play with strength, heart and the conviction that if they give it their best they can win this game. I pray that both teams remain Injury free and that we as parents and fans set better examples for our young men.

See you Friday night!!! GO WAR EAGLES

VERY well put. Hope ya'll have a safe trip over and we are having a chili supper if you're hungry when you get here. Come have good food and good fellowship before the game.

If Sycamores team has the same attitude as bigcountry, then they will get stomped friday night in Decatur. Meigs is not a sissy team, with all the jukes and spins. They will flat out run over you. Aint that right Charlie Murphy? He knows. Meigs shows up ready to play and eliminates Sycamore easily. Everyone had overlooked Meigs all year long. In the preseason, picking them to finish 5 or 6 in region. Here is how people picked against them this season

1) People picked Pigeon Forge over Meigs MEIGS WON

2) People picked Notre Dame over Meigs MEIGS WON 25-7

3) People picked East Ridge over Meigs MEIGS WON 26-10

4) People picked Polk over Meigs MEIGS WON 21-0

5) People picked Howard over Meigs MEIGS WON

6) People are now picking Sycamore over them

We love being under dogs

Meigs wins big