Sycamore @ Meigs Co.

War Eagles

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Sycamore, thnks for keeping my Bison from having to travel. Should be a great game next week if the reg. season is anything to come.

Meigs Co. you guys did a good job this season, better luck next year.

Thanks schsbison!! What a game it was and what a trip it Was!! I too am thankful we don't have to drive across the state next week. It will certainly be a great game against our two teams, and hope we both stay injury free. What a way for Region 4 to start out. Woo Hoo, GO WAR EAGLES..

Hey Charlie Murphy and the 3-3A boys. How do you spell SWEEP???? :lol:

The basketball threads are now open if you guys want to talk hoops throughout the winter.

Like I've said all year, Region 4-3A is the best region from top-to-bottom in all of 3A and I guarantee you that even Macon Co. would have beaten Meigs tonight had they played them.

Sycamore at Station Camp

White House at Pearl-Cohn

ROUND II BATTLES WITH THE LOCATIONS REVERSED NEXT WEEK <_<

Like I've said all year, Region 4-3A is the best region from top-to-bottom in all of 3A and I guarantee you that even Macon Co. would have beaten Meigs tonight had they played them.

Sycamore at Station Camp

White House at Pearl-Cohn

ROUND II BATTLES WITH THE LOCATIONS REVERSED NEXT WEEK ;)

No doubt in my mind Big Country if we had gotten in I know our guys would have made the 2nd half of the season in the playoffs with some serous playing I know that they would have made some noise. So 4 3A dominates now huh? Congrats to all teams in our our region for your accomplishment made us all look good :)

BigCountry, I'm glad that me and u were the only ones to pick Sycamore to win. ;) This Sycamore football team is not going to go down. Austin Lohin had another great performance at QB last night with 91 rushing yards and 130 passing yards to go along with a rush TD and a pass TD. Matt Carrigann had 149 yards on the ground and two TDs. Willie Vanderford had a great game last night with a 57 yard TD receiption and lots of big tackles, sacks, and an INT. Sycamore's secondary looked like they have improved alot over these past two weeks and the whole Defense has, too. Caleb Winters also came up with some nice stops at safety. I just knew the Defense would be ready last night for Meigs. Great game War Eagles and Sycamore will travel to Station Camp next week to see if they can get some REVENGE!!!!!! ;)