Week 11 11/3 White House at Notre Dame

timbdp

Sorry, I take for it for granted and usually don't post the link. I assume too much that everyone knows it.

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football

Photo page can be linked to off the main menu to the left, or you can go to the schedule, click on individual games to go to the GameCenter page, respectively, and then select game photos from the GameCenter menus under the line score.

It's easy to find when you get there. Some galleries are larger than others.

bdpweb

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I take for it for granted and usually don't post the link. I assume too much that everyone knows it.

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football

Photo page can be linked to off the main menu to the left, or you can go to the schedule, click on individual games to go to the GameCenter page, respectively, and then select game photos from the GameCenter menus under the line score.

It's easy to find when you get there. Some galleries are larger than others.

bdpweb

So are you selling those pictures? Those are great shots.

DL.

So are you selling those pictures? Those are great shots.

DL.

The team photographer for White House is a man named Drew Christenson and he works for one of the local media outlets called The Bargain Browser in White House. They produce a free local paper through their publication called The Connection, once per week, and White House football is one of the main things covered. The beat writer is named Luke Williams.

If you would like to contact Drew for original photos, the telephone number to their office is (615) 672-0313.

We use the photos by permission at lower resolution. He has been shooting for us for at least two years (maybe three?) and does an EXCELLENT job.

bdpweb

Unfortunately WHHS has lost two starters on defense for the season, due to misconduct of team rules

If this is true, I applaud Coach Porter for setting limitations and sticking to them, starter or 3rd string. These lessons are only for four years, but it will stay with them for life.

Still curious though :thumb: Did they have blue paint on their fingers? :thumb:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

If this is true[i dont know]. Dont use the kids names or why.These are teenagers under the age of 18.You wouldnt want it if they were your kids

Maybe not the names but I certainly don't see the harm in listing numbers and the why.... It needs to be the truth though and no rumors or speculations. Others may learn from their "mistakes".....

Maybe not the names but I certainly don't see the harm in listing numbers and the why.... It needs to be the truth though and no rumors or speculations. Others may learn from their "mistakes".....

I would be very careful on posting anything that could give away a players identity, especially if they are minors and what the content would be.There could be legal ramifications if this info was misleading or slander

I would be very careful on posting anything that could give away a players identity, especially if they are minors and what the content would be.There could be legal ramifications if this info was misleading or slander

Agreed on that front, hence the reason I stated "truth" and "no rumors" and certainly not names.