5 4A vs. 6 4A

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two teams will make it through. If you mean "Region 6" teams, be more specific.

Factor this.

Hillsboro vs Mt. Juliet = Hillsboro wins = 5A

Springfield vs Clarksville = Springfield wins = 6A = 1 6A Team

Then Factor.

Hillsboro vs Springfield = Hillsboro wins = 5A = 0 6A Teams

Thus all of 6A will be out = 5A still owns!!

Edited by boski

Regardless boski, 6-4AAAA has already won. everyone downed our region, and this great region downed you. one team does not make a region. however, 4 do in the playoffs. just because hillsboro may win out, does not place validity on your statement. Then 5-4AAAA teams, other than hillsboro, are not up to par to beat our 1,2,and 3 seeds. Then in fact we are a tougher region and win. lets go by the stats. There will be seven games played between the regions. at the moment 6-4AAAA have a percentage ranking of 75% and 5-4AAAA has a rating of 25%. However, at the end of tomorrow night 6-4A will have a rating no less than 83%, and 5-4AAAA can only be as high as 33%. Then next week if we some how lose to hillsboro, 6-4AAAA will be 71% at worst, and 5-4AAAA will be 43% at best.

Not a smart man, but boski, WE WIN REGUARDLESS!!!! Try to explain the truth in the percentages.

Regardless boski, 6-4AAAA has already won. everyone downed our region, and this great region downed you. one team does not make a region. however, 4 do in the playoffs. just because hillsboro may win out, does not place validity on your statement. Then 5-4AAAA teams, other than hillsboro, are not up to par to beat our 1,2,and 3 seeds. Then in fact we are a tougher region and win. lets go by the stats. There will be seven games played between the regions. at the moment 6-4AAAA have a percentage ranking of 75% and 5-4AAAA has a rating of 25%. However, at the end of tomorrow night 6-4A will have a rating no less than 83%, and 5-4AAAA can only be as high as 33%. Then next week if we some how lose to hillsboro, 6-4AAAA will be 71% at worst, and 5-4AAAA will be 43% at best.

Not a smart man, but boski, WE WIN REGUARDLESS!!!! Try to explain the truth in the percentages.

Percentages, Ha! If Hillsboro wins tonight and then beats SHS or CHS then your region is out. Were you just typing to be typing or is there a point to this garble. Football is won between the lines and this stuff you are putting out has no bearing on either game tonight. Go Burro's

Percentages, Ha! If Hillsboro wins tonight and then beats SHS or CHS then your region is out. Were you just typing to be typing or is there a point to this garble. Football is won between the lines and this stuff you are putting out has no bearing on either game tonight. Go Burro's

yeah tell him who gives a crap about 75% this 25% that ..last year 6a had 0% a and 5a had 100% ..

factor that mr % ..im telling you coachchris region 6a will be out soon ...you won a battle but you didnt win the war ..you had 4 teams in just like every other regoin ...ill let you explain the truth in the percentages ..while the real truth will be on the score board..

go donkey rats!!! hey footballfan thats the best i can do .. its hurts ..but im rooting!! :D .. i have to set aside my differences ..this is for regoin 5a!!

Edited by boski

yeah tell him who gives a crap about 75% this 25% that ..last year 6a had 0% a and 5a had 100% ..

factor that mr % ..im telling you coachchris region 6a will be out soon ...you won a battle but you didnt win the war ..you had 4 teams in just like every other regoin ...ill let you explain the truth in the percentages ..while the real truth will be on the score board..

go donkey rats!!! hey footballfan thats the best i can do .. its hurts ..but im rooting!! :angry: .. i have to set aside my differences ..this is for regoin 5a!!

Thats Funny. :lol: