5 4A vs. 6 4A

MJ AND BEYOND

And what a roll! Out of the six teams Mount Juliet has beaten one is in the play-offs, one is at .500, and the other four have a combine record of 9-31. Scary!

All that matters is that both teams are in the playoffs and whoever brings there best game this Friday will win. I do not think that either team is so much better than the other that they can play bad and win.

Last year was last year, the regular season is over, some teams get better as the season goes along, some don't.

This should be a evenly matched game going in, one of the best matchups in the midstate this Friday.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what a roll! Out of the six teams Mount Juliet has beaten one is in the play-offs, one is at .500, and the other four have a combine record of 9-31. Scary!

All that matters is that both teams are in the playoffs and whoever brings there best game this Friday will win. I do not think that either team is so much better than the other that they can play bad and win.

Last year was last year, the regular season is over, some teams get better as the season goes along, some don't.

This should be a evenly matched game going in, one of the best matchups in the midstate this Friday.

Yes I have seen both play and by far Tullahoma is better than MJ. Tullahoma wins!!! :thumb:

Edited by Footballfan15

If you're looking region against region, I think they're pretty evenly matched. I think that Region 6 is a little deeper, but the best teams of Region 5 are better than the best teams of Region 6.

Hillsboro should make it to the third round easily. 44-7 over Rossview

Maplewood will probably beat Clarksville without too much of a problem. 34-13 win.

It's Springfield's game to lose. 27-17 over Stratford.

Tullahoma and Mt. Juliet could go either way. Mt. Juliet's hot, but I think Tullahoma leaves with a win. 31-27 in favor of Tullahoma.

Good luck to all teams!

The past is the past. Last year 5A ruled it. This year 6A, especially mj, will dominate. no doubt about that. Everybody is underestimating still and mj will suprise everyone. 5A aint got nothin on 6A this year.

5a sweep !!! and if they do manage to slip one win out tonight ..and i dont see them doing that, but if so no 6a team will make it out of the second round ..if 5a plays 5a ball ..6a will be at home watching from here on out .

you guys are going down ..you know how it goes ..its just not your turn

5a sweep !!! and if they do manage to slip one win out tonight ..and i dont see them doing that, but if so no 6a team will make it out of the second round ..if 5a plays 5a ball ..6a will be at home watching from here on out .

you guys are going down ..you know how it goes ..its just not your turn

Now, let me get this straight boski, Maplewood - Tullahoma - Stratford...where exactly are they playing next week?

Go Bears!!! :thumb: Looks like 6a MIGHT be a little tougher than y'all thought. Hillsboro - here come 'da Bears

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

ok i was wrong for a change ... but the way some of these games went down ..im not to pleased with that ... some very controversial games..

good luck with the rest of your season ..second round how many will make it through.

and dont worry about maplewood they will be back.

ok i was wrong for a change ... but the way some of these games went down ..im not to pleased with that ... some very controversial games..

good luck with the rest of your season ..second round how many will make it through.

and dont worry about maplewood they will be back.

I bet two teams make it through the second round.