Riverdale vs. Warren County

Really? Who you going to hire? I don't see any big time coaches knocking on the door. The quaterack runs it 2 out of 5 times when there is a pass play anyways. I seen Moran run many traps this year. You guys love to ask for coaches to step down, even when you don't have anyone to replace them. To be honest, I am just glad we have people on the staff that care about the players and program. NObody was calling for them to lose their jobs last year. You guys seem to pop up when we lose a game or two. Suprise a new poster.

The QB ran 2 sneaks this year. You can not say that scrambling is a running play. There are always coaches looking for a change and thats what we need. Madewell has had his chance. He has lost the respect of the players and when that happens it time to go.

Edited by FOOTBALLFEVER

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QB ran 2 sneeks this year. You can not say that scrambling is a running play. There are always coaches looking for a change and thats what we need. Madewell has had his chance. He has lost the respect of the players and when that happens it time to go.

Madewell has been there 3or 4 years. 2 playoff appearances. Doubled the number of players on the roster. You guys in WC are never satisfied. Every coach loses the respect for the players when their parents are telling them how great they are and they never play. Give me a jersey # of a player that should of been playing a lot all season and never played. They played the best they had. There is an old saying :"sometime your best just isn't good enough". NO there is not alot of talent on this years squad. We had some decent football players, but not a lot of talent.

Madewell has been there 3or 4 years. 2 playoff appearances. Doubled the number of players on the roster. You guys in WC are never satisfied. Every coach loses the respect for the players when their parents are telling them how great they are and they never play. Give me a jersey # of a player that should of been playing a lot all season and never played. They played the best they had. There is an old saying :"sometime your best just isn't good enough". NO there is not alot of talent on this years squad. We had some decent football players, but not a lot of talent.

The four teams we beat this year won a total of 4 games. Sure, we made the playoffs. We should have. The coaches are good at what they do. They make great assistants. What we need is someone that knows more about offense.

I totally agree. We are moving in the right direction.

We have enough athletes to be good. We just need an offensive coach who knows how to call plays. It looks like we have 3 running plays and 3 pass plays. Every pass play is a 5 step drop and the receiver runs a deep out. Their is never a receiver in the middle of the field. The coach has got know the blitz is coming but he still calls for a dropback. Other teams start rolling out to get more time. We don't run any misdirection plays, no traps, no reverses, we don't even let the quaterback run the ball. How many times over the past few years have we seen the outside open for a bootleg? Madwell and Harris need to step down.

Sounds like someone did not get put in during the fourth quarter. "Put me in Coach!" :thumb: