Bledsoe County @ Smith County

originalSC3

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Job Owls! You took care of business in convincing fashion. Now prepare hard this week and line yourself up for a region 4-2A rematch. If the Owls can get it done at Boyd, then they are in a win win situation for themselves. On one hand you may get a home rematch with a team you have already beaten. On the other you get what you really want, a rematch at Westmoreland.

Go Big Owls.

I thought Smith was a bunch of classy people? Guess not.

Talk about classy, that right legged kick right to the face from the defensive back from Bledsoe, now that was classy. So classy, that he was tossed from the game.

And before anyone says anything about the two kickoffs that looked as if they were onside kicks being classless, they weren't. SC lost their kicker this past week and he was the backup. I feel like most of the Bledsoe fans probably knew that wasn't planned. After all, either the kickoff went out of bounds or it was shanked. But he was 7 for 7 on pat. I think he surprised everyone, I know I was.

I couldn't get over the size of Bledsoe. They have some really good-looking football players.

Talk about classy, that right legged kick right to the face from the defensive back from Bledsoe, now that was classy. So classy, that he was tossed from the game.

And before anyone says anything about the two kickoffs that looked as if they were onside kicks being classless, they weren't. SC lost their kicker this past week and he was the backup. I feel like most of the Bledsoe fans probably knew that wasn't planned. After all, either the kickoff went out of bounds or it was shanked. But he was 7 for 7 on pat. I think he surprised everyone, I know I was.

I couldn't get over the size of Bledsoe. They have some really good-looking football players.

What number was he?

What number was he?

I am not really sure. I know he was the left side defensive back. The numbers were kinda hard for me to read. But, the Bledsoe defender and the Owl blocker were in wide open field, away from the play, blocking each other, when the Bledsoe defender slung the Owl blocker to the ground after the play. As he was walking back to the huddle, he kicked him in the face while he was on the ground. Everyone in the stadium seen it as the crowd was very upset.

I am not really sure. I know he was the left side defensive back. The numbers were kinda hard for me to read. But, the Bledsoe defender and the Owl blocker were in wide open field, away from the play, blocking each other, when the Bledsoe defender slung the Owl blocker to the ground after the play. As he was walking back to the huddle, he kicked him in the face while he was on the ground. Everyone in the stadium seen it as the crowd was very upset.

#4, #11, #14, #24? Thats the DB's that start...

Doesn't really matter who it was...it's over...the kid was probably frustrated as all get out...shouldn't have done it...got kicked out of the game for it...

That's what makes these games so dangerous...emotions are running high...kids are kids...frustration sets in....things happen...I'm sure he's taking the heat of his actions from his coach....let it go...

We're going on to the 2nd round...they're not...this was their last game...let their season end with something more than a bad choice...

GO OWLS!!!

#4, #11, #14, #24? Thats the DB's that start...

I don't think he was a starter. His uniform was clean. His number was 50 something...so I think he was obviously a lineman. Albert Haynesworth's action was only worse because the guy had his helmet off. It was that bad. I am sure you can find out who it was from your people. There's no use in dwelling on it.

Hey Owls, congratulations from across the river. I am just getting back from watching the Big Blue maul South Pittsburgh. I haven't found your final score yet. What was it? Anyhow congrats and good luck next week. Go Big Blue ;)

49-7