Bledsoe County @ Smith County

originalSC3

Could someone give me exact directions as to how to get to the high school? I know it is exit 258.

Get off at the Carthage/Gordonsville Exit...take a right...go about 8 miles...as soon as you cross the Cumberland River...take a left at the bottom of the bridge...go about half a mile...take a right beside the storage barns...go to the four way stop...go to the next street and take a right...go up and over the hill...and you'll see the field at the bottom of the hill...

Have a safe trip...and we look forward to welcoming you to some good ol SMITH COUNTY FOOTBALL!!!...GO OWLS!!!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah OK, I remember Smith County running that yapper last year about meeting up with Tyner, and if I remember correctly that is when Boyd came to the PIT and left with the win. Tyner is not afraid of Smith County :D , you will have to get past Bledsoe and Boyd (I believe Boyd will win tonight), and I just do not see that happening. Plus I am not sure we will be there in 2 weeks for a game.

That is so true. Who thought either of us would be #2 seeds? Nothing is assured.

The real season starts tonight. We'll see who can represent our 2 regions in the semis. It should be interesting. I don't think any team is dominant.

That is so true. Who thought either of us would be #2 seeds? Nothing is assured.

The real season starts tonight. We'll see who can represent our 2 regions in the semis. It should be interesting. I don't think any team is dominant.

Just read that Tyner is without 6 of our starters tonight on D. All out with injuries, most from last week's game. So it will be a struggle for us throughout the playoffs.

Come on you can do it, type it with me "The Real Warriors from Bledsoe County."

Good luck to Boyd, Marion, and Tyner. Alot of people are saying our region is weak, let's see what we can do in the playoffs.

No problem now, not after seeing how these Smith County posters are crowing. Go Bledsoe, the Northern Sequatchie Valley Warriors.