Collinwood V.S White House Heritage

Tha_King

#25 losing to a #10 in a last minute int. return means ya'll are overrated. All week yall said you were going to run us off the field and We all know that didnt happen. we knew we could hang and we almost won the game. Notice i didnt say almost upset yall because we thought we should of won.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#25 losing to a #10 in a last minute int. return means ya'll are overrated. All week yall said you were going to run us off the field and We all know that didnt happen. we knew we could hang and we almost won the game. Notice i didnt say almost upset yall because we thought we should of won.

SCOREBOARD...thats all i have to say.......You sound like the collinwood fans after they lost to mtp....just get over it...Almost doesnt mean anything..its still a W

Consider this a heads up to those of you who were acting a fool in the White House- Notre Dame thread.

I just took a few minutes to delete over 2 pages of posts in the already closed thread. I'll be happy to delete more and close or delete threads if some folks don't want to clean up their acts. I've also spent time over the last few weeks helping CoachT identify folks who need to be locked out of CoachT.com for good.

This trouble looks like it's coming from high school boys. Young gentlemen, it would be nice if you would start acting like gentlemen.

Cheers, and remember.........

Del is watching...... :thumb:

DL.

Consider this a heads up to those of you who were acting a fool in the White House- Notre Dame thread.

I just took a few minutes to delete over 2 pages of posts in the already closed thread. I'll be happy to delete more and close or delete threads if some folks don't want to clean up their acts. I've also spent time over the last few weeks helping CoachT identify folks who need to be locked out of CoachT.com for good.

This trouble looks like it's coming from high school boys. Young gentlemen, it would be nice if you would start acting like gentlemen.

Cheers, and remember.........

Del is watching...... :thumb:

DL.

Dad?? :ph34r:

Ok we will do this your way........yes collinwood is a terrible team...perhaps the worst in the midstate...the wood is comparable to red boiling springs........and despite the fact white house heritage fought their guts out for 4 quarters they still couldnt beat one of the worse teams in the state.........what does that say about YOUR team???????????????????????

Ok we will do this your way........yes collinwood is a terrible team...perhaps the worst in the midstate...the wood is comparable to red boiling springs........and despite the fact white house heritage fought their guts out for 4 quarters they still couldnt beat one of the worse teams in the state.........what does that say about YOUR team???????????????????????

Hey Heritage guys. Lets just get out of this argument. We did lose this game, we definately didn't get spanked. Unless, I went to another game maybe. These guys are on their high. Lets give it to them. Then next week we'll see what they're saying after they're done. I guess it's about time they admit they're ONE of the worst teams in the state. Possibly the country I think. I mean they had to beat us by forcing 15 turnovers, and our kickers leg fell off. I think we can compare to the jr. pro teams of the area. Maybe I think they could possibly beat us. Please, whats the worst teams crap? I think they're going to start feeding these coacht posts over Comedy Central.

Hey Heritage guys. Lets just get out of this argument. We did lose this game, we definately didn't get spanked. Unless, I went to another game maybe. These guys are on their high. Lets give it to them. Then next week we'll see what they're saying after they're done. I guess it's about time they admit they're ONE of the worst teams in the state. Possibly the country I think. I mean they had to beat us by forcing 15 turnovers, and our kickers leg fell off. I think we can compare to the jr. pro teams of the area. Maybe I think they could possibly beat us. Please, whats the worst teams crap? I think they're going to start feeding these coacht posts over Comedy Central.

I have watched the film of the game, and yes it was a great game. Heritage u should be proud of the way u played. Who knows a break here and there, and both #2's might have gone down last week. This is the start to a great tradition at Heritage, i look forward to watching more games in the future( it feels weird to say watch instead of play). I hope that we can exact some revenge for u guys this Friday. Hope to see some of u guys there!!!!!

What's really funny is I posted this in the wrong thread. "Doh!" - Homer Simpson. :lol:

Needs to be in White House's thread. :lol:

I'm off to copy and paste.

Sorry for the "cornfusion".....but.....play nice with each other anyway. :P

DL.

Were fine without "Big Brother". Maybe you might want to delete your post. :D Get with the program Del. :D

I have watched the film of the game, and yes it was a great game. Heritage u should be proud of the way u played. Who knows a break here and there, and both #2's might have gone down last week. This is the start to a great tradition at Heritage, i look forward to watching more games in the future( it feels weird to say watch instead of play). I hope that we can exact some revenge for u guys this Friday. Hope to see some of u guys there!!!!!

lol, Collinwood, i hope ya'll r ready for some real football friday night, i've played with these guys from Jo Byrns and i know all of them very well, and when u go down into the small town of adams to play in a play-off game, u better make sure your hemet's buckled, Tuck, i know u know who i am, and i wish i could be goin to the first Heritage vs. Jo Byrns play-off game, but it's just didn't turn out the way i wanted it to, well, ya'll get these boys out their and show em how we play ball up in robertson county, I pick Jo Byrns by 30, and that ain't a guess, that's what the score will mostly likely look like.