Hunters Lane -v.s- Brentwood

HLHS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood is the least impressive of the 6-5A teams, IMO.

They have some great talent but it's very raw and this might not be their year.

This Brentwood team will be an absolute force next year and in the years to come.

Still, Ron Crawford is enough of an advantage to push the Bruins on to the second round.

Brentwood 21

HL 17

I think Brentwood can pull this one out. Brentwood has beat two teams with a winning record and Hunters lane has not accomplished that feat yet this year so I think they are a little untested still. I think Crawford and the Bruins will be ready for this team with a good game plan and hopefully come away with a w at the end of the night.

I think Brentwood can pull this one out. Brentwood has beat two teams with a winning record and Hunters lane has not accomplished that feat yet this year so I think they are a little untested still. I think Crawford and the Bruins will be ready for this team with a good game plan and hopefully come away with a w at the end of the night.

I'll take Brentwood so truebluebruin can continue to wow us next week with insightful posts...see him whine about the rude Gallatin fans....hear him cry about the annoying Raptor fans..he is very entertaining yet BORING!