Cumberland Gap @ Alcoa

mcwrestler

Well, once again Alcoa gets a team with a sub 500 record. This will be another blowout, and maybe the starters play a little more just to stay in shape. An early exit for CG and another blowout by Alcoa. I take Alcoa by 49. The only reason I can see to allow so many teams in is the $$. What are the ticket prices now $7. I believe Alcoa will have it easy untill they meet Tyner in the 4th round. What does CG have, with a 4-6 record it would appear not much.

Edited by mcwrestler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa 90

CG 7

How about you guys do them like you did GP last year?

It was 91-7 and if CG has as many turnovers as GP did then what can Alcoa do. If they fail to stop fullback dives by tackling then it is out of Alcoas hands. It is up to the other teams defense how bad they get it. If you can't stop JV players then you are out of luck.

Well, once again Alcoa gets a team with a sub 500 record. This will be another blowout, and maybe the starters play a little more just to stay in shape. An early exit for CG and another blowout by Alcoa. I take Alcoa by 49. The only reason I can see to allow so many teams in is the $$. What are the ticket prices now $7. I believe Alcoa will have it easy untill they meet Tyner in the 4th round. What does CG have, with a 4-6 record it would appear not much.

well i disagree on you because we have improved all season long and it will be tuff to beat these guess but alot of crazier stuff has happened in high school football we are going to work hard this week and leave it all on the field friday night because trust me we got a few seniors who will not give up without a fight

well i disagree on you because we have improved all season long and it will be tuff to beat these guess but alot of crazier stuff has happened in high school football we are going to work hard this week and leave it all on the field friday night because trust me we got a few seniors who will not give up without a fight

Glad to hear it! I wouldn't expect any team to come to Goddard Field and just lay down and let Alcoa run all over them! And, you're right, crazier stuff has happened. However, I don't think Alcoa will overlook anyone; I think Rankin has enough experience to know better than that. I think they'll play every game as if it's the state championship.

That being said, it is now playoff time. It's time to play hard, because it may be the seniors' last time on the field as high school young men. Alcoa will play their hardest, and I wouldn't expect any less from their opponents!

Good luck on Friday. Hope it's a clean game with no injuries on either side.

GO TORNADOES!

Edited by tornadogold