Franklin vs. Hendersonville

Corndog69

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville can win this game if they use all of their resources. they have a sophomore back #13 that can give them a big play at times but they hardly ever use b/c he's behind 3 senoirs. It will be close !!!!

i have played against #13 remember him in a JV game wasnt impressed. He needs to give effort on every play (even ones where he doesn't get the ball). You shouldnt use that as an excuse he should look at himself first.

and also hendersonville is inconsistant they are well disciplined and conditioned i went to camp with this team and many people mistoke them for a military academy. They are also well conditioned and will fight hard for each other and for their coaches. I am not going to make a prediction besides i think hendersonville will shock many of these posters in this topic. I think #1 will cause a problem but i dont think franklins defense will shut Hendersonville down. This is a game of emotion and every prediction against hendersonville will fire up Bruce's team more and more. So I am sure they thank you for this motivation.

I would like to know this as well.

Good luck to the Franklin Rebels and especially Donnie Webb, DC! Franklin runs a class act program, and I hope they make it all the way to the BCB!

This one reminds me of a certain game back in 98 against a common foe.....same DC.....same results. :blink:

Dedication and hard work has been presented by the Franklin Coaches, Players and QB Club the entire year. Good luck and be safe tonight.

"Accept the Challenges,

So that you can feel the Exhilaration of Victory"

"PATTONS OWN"

Dedication and hard work has been presented by the Franklin Coaches, Players and QB Club the entire year. Good luck and be safe tonight.

"Accept the Challenges,

So that you can feel the Exhilaration of Victory"

"PATTONS OWN"

Toes down field.

Offense: Approach, Contact, Follow Thru.

Defense: Jolt, Shed, and Hunt

Have fun and Win""""""""".

Franklin in a runaway. The reb starting D will not give up a point to the hendersonville.

Hendersonville will win 15 - 14 in OT, Franklin is the better team but I think Hendersonville will bring a toughness to the game Franklin hasnt seen this year except DC. They are just like DC on Defense just not as good on offense.

Mark it down, overtime is coming 7-7 at the end of regulation. Dont be suprised when it happens.