Waverly vs. CPA

papatiger

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is mostly true. However, on occasion we do have a difference of opinion.

I was at the game last Friday against Goodpasture. I saw the channel 2 sports guy(Joe Dubin) talking to a guy that used to be a assistant football coach at CPA. I think he still works there and just wandered who he was, he was with his two kids and his wife.

Really? Does robjim keep the time correct? does he run the clock when it shouldn't run? :D:D

Do you think I need to keep my eye on him Friday?

I know your question is tongue-in-cheek. However, the scoreboard clock is always operated by a member of the officiating crew either on the field or from the press box usually on the field. So, stop yelling up to the press box for us to stop or start the clock.

At basketball games, robjim does operate the clock. So, knock yourself out. :lol:

I know your question is tongue-in-cheek. However, the scoreboard clock is always operated by a member of the officiating crew either on the field or from the press box usually on the field. So, stop yelling up to the press box for us to stop or start the clock.

At basketball games, robjim does operate the clock. So, knock yourself out. :lol:

YEs, it was tongue in cheek. I look forward to meeting you all and having a good time Friday night, win or lose.

By the way, that's what I always thought, but we have been to several games this year where the score clock was run by the home team. I thought that was unusual. I actually thought there had been a rule change. meant to ask someone but never did.

YEs, it was tongue in cheek. I look forward to meeting you all and having a good time Friday night, win or lose.

By the way, that's what I always thought, but we have been to several games this year where the score clock was run by the home team. I thought that was unusual. I actually thought there had been a rule change. meant to ask someone but never did.

Speaking of officials. This will be the first time in a while that Waverly will see a full crew. There will of course be the Regular every Friday night Zebras, with the addition of the Chain Gang, the Clock Guy, and am I leaving some out?

Also, any idea where the Zebra Crew will be from?

Edited by 15 NWTF 08