Powell @ Red Bank

Drega06

Red Bank's D is fast, not very big, but fast. They have given up only 48 points in 10 games (avg. 4.8/game) I dont care who you play that is dominating. 5 out of 10 games have been shut outs, 8 out of 10 games less then 10 points, most points scored in a game on them was 15. Their offense can light it up, but they throw short passes allowing for their recievers to run a bit, but if other team plays up they are not afraid to try a few deep passes. I have no idea how Powell is and how they have played. Trust me Red Bank is not going to go undefeated in the reg. season and lose in the first round. This game may get ugly, but you never know, everyone is undefeated now. Its shut up and play or go home.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant really go by stats and scores since we all know 4-4A is an easier region than 3-4A. Also Red Bank barely beat AE 14-13. Plus Powell's strength of schedule is 13th while Red Bank's is 57th. Red Bank is favored in this one, but I think Powell can pull it out.

how can you not look at that stat and see dominance? 382 to 48 Red Bank and 137 to 180 Powell, that is a huge difference. When a team avg. 38.2 points a game and another 13.7, that is a huge stat.

I watched Red Bank last year against my Devils and they looked very good then. This year a friend of mine in Chattanooga said they are the real deal at 10-0 and should go deep if not surprise a traditional powerhouse in the playoffs this year. So we will have to see how good they are.

But this is High School football and anything could happen if Cruze was in the zone like he has been this year. He has to be the player of the year for the Panther nation. Good luck to the Panthers this will be a big test. :thumb:

An undefeated season does not mean anything, I agree with that. Even the Powell fans see this game being a hard one. Red Bank has played well all season long and I do not see them stopping anytime soon. One game at a time for Red Bank, the stadium will be full on Red Banks side I hope Powell brings some people as well. Nothing is better then playoff football, GO LIONS

If Powell can play like ooltewah did when the owls beat red bank 28-0 (scrimmage)they have a chance to win.

Are you kidding me. What a stretch. Halls played Catholic to a 14-14 scrimmage this year too. That makes absolutely no sense at all what you just said. You are comparing apples to oranges on this one.

Scrimmage is what it says a scrimmage nothing more or less. I can't believe people believe that a scrimmage is a big deal. Maybe it is to some.