Powell @ Red Bank

Drega06

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After looking at some numbers and schedules I will have to pick Powell as the winner of this game.

Powell’s schedule Rank was rated as the 13th toughest where Red Banks was a dismal 57th! Powell’s opponents combined win-loss record was 57-43 and they have played four normally tough programs in McCallie, Farragut, Knox Central and Maryville. Red Banks opponents combined record is 42-59! Further, Red Bank has only beat one quality team in my opinion in Cleveland all season. Also 3-4A has been a great deal tougher than has 4-4A the past few years. Powell by 10.

After looking at some numbers and schedules I will have to pick Powell as the winner of this game.

Powell’s schedule Rank was rated as the 13th toughest where Red Banks was a dismal 57th! Powell’s opponents combined win-loss record was 57-43 and they have played four normally tough programs in McCallie, Farragut, Knox Central and Maryville. Red Banks opponents combined record is 42-59! Further, Red Bank has only beat one quality team in my opinion in Cleveland all season. Also 3-4A has been a great deal tougher than has 4-4A the past few years. Powell by 10.

Thank you for picking Powell since some of Powell's own fans dont pick powell in this one.

Thank you for picking Powell since some of Powell's own fans dont pick powell in this one.

I could care less what the Powell fans think, I am picking Powell because I think they will win!

When I look at numbers, I look at facts not who votes the most. Powell is my pick. Good luck to both teams I am sure it will be a good game.

I could care less what the Powell fans think, I am picking Powell because I think they will win!

When I look at numbers, I look at facts not who votes the most. Powell is my pick. Good luck to both teams I am sure it will be a good game.

Can you tell me what facts you are looking at? I know that Powells region is tough, but you seem to be underestimating Red Bank quite a bit, are you going to the game? If so you will see how good they are.

Can you tell me what facts you are looking at? I know that Powells region is tough, but you seem to be underestimating Red Bank quite a bit, are you going to the game? If so you will see how good they are.

I'm gonna reply for FBE since I reached the same conclusion. Powell played Maryville, McCallie, and beat Farragut (who Ooltewah beat). RB scrimmaged Ooltewah before season and lost 35-0 and couldn't get a first down. Yes it is scrimmage but only full game we have to go by is 2 years ago the 42-7 beating RB got at the nest neither team has gotten any worse. Powell has played a much tougher schedule, and RB was very lucky to beat Rhea County, I will put my money on Rhea going the farthest in playoffs. My prediction is Region 2-5a sweeps 1-5a and 3-4a sweeps 4-4a. May be wrong but Ooltewah's 10-0 isn't same as RB going 10-0 much to the times free press's chagrin is different league and different schedule. (Oh, Powell lost to McCallie 31-6 in a whole game not 28-0 in 1 quarter jamboree too)

I'm gonna reply for FBE since I reached the same conclusion. Powell played Maryville, McCallie, and beat Farragut (who Ooltewah beat). RB scrimmaged Ooltewah before season and lost 35-0 and couldn't get a first down. Yes it is scrimmage but only full game we have to go by is 2 years ago the 42-7 beating RB got at the nest neither team has gotten any worse. Powell has played a much tougher schedule, and RB was very lucky to beat Rhea County, I will put my money on Rhea going the farthest in playoffs. My prediction is Region 2-5a sweeps 1-5a and 3-4a sweeps 4-4a. May be wrong but Ooltewah's 10-0 isn't same as RB going 10-0 much to the times free press's chagrin is different league and different schedule. (Oh, Powell lost to McCallie 31-6 in a whole game not 28-0 in 1 quarter jamboree too)

So you are taking a scrimmage, jamboree, and 2 years ago to base your opinion? 2 years ago Red Bank was a 7-5 team. How does Rhea go further in the playoffs if you have all of region 4 losing in first round? Keep down playing Red Bank that is fine. Since everyone rips Red Bank for not having a hard schedule I would say that cannot help who is in their Region. Red Bank is going to win this game and we will be arguing about 2nd round.

Are the people that believe Powell win seen Red Bank play this year?