Who`ll represent the West in 3A

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say south side or crockett 1

Ditto. Lexington was leading Sheffield in going into the 4th quarter, youth and a lack of depth lead to them giving up 3 fourth quarter TDs. The didn't really impress me.

DL has a great team, but they have to go into Southside and win there, and then come back to Alamo the next week and beat the Cavs. I think thats just too much. Southside is big and physical, they will wear down any opponent win or lose.

So my favorites are Southside and Crockett Co. Both are have a lot of weapons on both sides of the ball.

Is Perry out????? He would be a huge loss for P.A. & the Cavs :)

I'd say the Top Five are as follows:

1.) Crockett Co.

2.) Jackson South Side

3.) Dyersburg

4.) Sheffield

5.) Covington

This topic is about West-TN teams only and not the teams in the west bracket correct????? Otherwise I'd have to mention a team that could easily eliminate a few of these teams down the road in the playoffs (that's of course David Lipscomb).

Is Perry out????? He would be a huge loss for P.A. & the Cavs :)

I'd say the Top Five are as follows:

1.) Crockett Co.

2.) Jackson South Side

3.) Dyersburg

4.) Sheffield

5.) Covington

This topic is about West-TN teams only and not the teams in the west bracket correct????? Otherwise I'd have to mention a team that could easily eliminate a few of these teams down the road in the playoffs (that's of course

David Lipscomb).

No this is about who`ll represent this side of the bracket Big Country. I`ve heard mention that DL would have to come to Jackson to play SS. It would be a good game.