FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a senior sadly we'll miss him next year

Is he playing at the next level..if so where?

By the way Ignore papa.....he doesn't understatnd common sense if you explain improved......better prepared.....would be a waste of time with him.

Is your QB a senior? He has quite an arm on him.....LC was lucky to get by you guys....diffently had the better offense.

I believe your team will make some serious noise next year....!

One more question......IS the cassidy boy that starts.....is his Ethan I believe it is..freshman...is that his brother?

If so...have quite a player coming up there....I seen him play in his 8th grade year....and I think he scored 5 or 6 TD in the game I saw....thats not including 2 pt conversions.

hey papatiger im sure fairview could say the same thing bout wavrely and cpa what was the final score ...ugh let me think 42-7...how bout u think before you speak....srry bout him fairview he should be concerned with his own team lose to cpa...instead of lewis county and the fairview yella jackets.anyways good game fairview

they were both starters, but yes they are brothers. Ethan is going to be a good one.

He sure is......I posted this earlier......I watched Ethan played in Middle School....he score either 5 or 6 td.....and not sure how many 2pt conversions...very impressive young man..tough! He ran hard the whole game and was still going in the overtime part......Triple Overtime! Future looks good at Fairview!