FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact.......It was 34-9 at half...(almost doesn't count on the score board)

Fact......Lewis was using subs through out the game...Mr. Sharp rotates his people reg.

Fact......Touchdowns on turnovers is part of the game..in every game and they count the same as if it wasn't.

Your statement of "Hatton and Greve ran the last three plays ...to preserve the win" Not quite accurate.....it was 24-0.......the game was decided and they were running out the clock.

Lewis did not score the second half they went completely flat for whatever reason, but as it turned out they didn't need to...scoring 24 the first half ended up being enough.

Can't believe this is still being discussed....weeks ago this took place....and all of the 6aa.....is concentrating on this fridays games....I guess the way everyone looks at a game is up for each individuals view.

ANYWAY..........GOOD LUCK with DCA...lets hope the 6 shows itself!

It got started because someone said Wavely had no offense. I just stated the fact that the score very easily could have been 34-17 at half if the pass had not been dropped. No one around.

If Co. Sharp moves people in and out then that is his way of playing all the games. So Waverly played against what everyone else did.

If you were at the game you know it wasn't a real 24-0 game. Don't get me wrong, I think Lewis is better than Waverly. Just not 24 points better.

It got started because someone said Wavely had no offense. I just stated the fact that the score very easily could have been 34-17 at half if the pass had not been dropped. No one around.

If Co. Sharp moves people in and out then that is his way of playing all the games. So Waverly played against what everyone else did.

If you were at the game you know it wasn't a real 24-0 game. Don't get me wrong, I think Lewis is better than Waverly. Just not 24 points better.

I can see both of your points...theres.....24-0 would indicate not much offense

Yours ...beings they didn't score anymore competitive

Well any way....your boys ready to lay it on the line Friday...hope they have the best game of their lifes..."GOOD LUCK"

Think you and lewis have a tough road in front but one I think is possible.

I can see both of your points...theres.....24-0 would indicate not much offense

Yours ...beings they didn't score anymore competitive

Well any way....your boys ready to lay it on the line Friday...hope they have the best game of their lifes..."GOOD LUCK"

Think you and lewis have a tough road in front but one I think is possible.

Thanks. I hope you guys lay one good whipping on the Williamson County boys. You all have a much better team. I think you will get them 17-20 points.

We will have a hard time. If we can get some turnovers and not turn it over, we would have a slight chance. I understand their field is pretty torn up too. So don't know what to expect. Thanks, and good luck. We're rooting for you.

Thanks. I hope you guys lay one good whipping on the Williamson County boys. You all have a much better team. I think you will get them 17-20 points.

We will have a hard time. If we can get some turnovers and not turn it over, we would have a slight chance. I understand their field is pretty torn up too. So don't know what to expect. Thanks, and good luck. We're rooting for you.

Lewis countys field was tore up pretty much last friday....but it was a great game. with all this rain....not sure how it will be for friday....don't know if it can dry out in two days. I agree with you on mistake free football.....both teams are going to have play a clean game.

Take it easy and enjoy the ride......no matter what is said about your boys....they earned their way and punched there own ticket..alot of teams out there will be sitting at home friday.......while your group is on the field giving there best effort, from what I understand..after this week....even if Camden, Waverly and Lewis (not putting down adamsville....but they do have a awful big mountain to start out with) would win......none are given much chance to go any further against the elite....but ....WHO KNOWS seen stranger things....like Vandy beating Georgia!

I will answer the first question first. Yes, it was against the first string. It was with 4 minutes to go in the first half, we had already scored 9 and was knocking on the door. If we had of scored, it would've been 34-17 at the half.

The second question, you must have not been at the Lewis/Waverly game or you would know that Lewis played their starters the whole game. Yes it was 24-0 at half but two touchdowns came on turnovers and when the game was done yall only had 60 more total yards than us. Hatton and Greve ran the last three plays of the ball game for you all to preserve the win. The starters were in the whole way. In fact, before those last 3 runs, Lewis only had 45 total yards in second half. Make sure you have your facts straight.

Before you say I don't know, I do. I broadcast the game and we have to keep up with who is in or out of the game. Lewis County played their starters the whole game.

Papa I know you've said that before and we didn't correct you....Your score in the first half was against the 2nd string lineman...if you will replay the tape you will see that we subbed all our lineman in, the Tigers made that long play down to the red zone and then we put all the starters back in...same thing happened on the 2nd score... you guys would have never made those big yardage plays otherwise...so no you didn't score on the 1st team. Look at the tape...

It doesn't really matter in the long run...let's all hope wqe are still battling it out come round 2!...Good Luck to all the region 6 teams :thumb:

Edited by Lions4ever

Papa I know you've said that before and we didn't correct you....Your score in the first half was against the 2nd string lineman...if you will replay the tape you will see that we subbed all our lineman in, the Tigers made that long play down to the red zone and then we put all the starters back in...same thing happened on the 2nd score... you guys would have never made those big yardage plays otherwise...so no you didn't score on the 1st team. Look at the tape...

It doesn't really matter in the long run...let's all hope wqe are still battling it out come round 2!...Good Luck to all the region 6 teams :rolleyes:

that is true, i did notice that our big drives came against the smaller guys...but look at tha bright side lol...camden's 2nd string d usually stopd every1 else but waverly was still able git to by them lol...jus the 1st string was 2 much

Edited by rednecktiger

I will answer the first question first. Yes, it was against the first string. It was with 4 minutes to go in the first half, we had already scored 9 and was knocking on the door. If we had of scored, it would've been 34-17 at the half.

The second question, you must have not been at the Lewis/Waverly game or you would know that Lewis played their starters the whole game. Yes it was 24-0 at half but two touchdowns came on turnovers and when the game was done yall only had 60 more total yards than us. Hatton and Greve ran the last three plays of the ball game for you all to preserve the win. The starters were in the whole way. In fact, before those last 3 runs, Lewis only had 45 total yards in second half. Make sure you have your facts straight.

Before you say I don't know, I do. I broadcast the game and we have to keep up with who is in or out of the game. Lewis County played their starters the whole game.

ALL Waverly's scores were on the second string D against Camden