FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

I think Lewsi will get another Lose just like they did last year.

Probably another shutout like last week.

Fairview 24

Lewsi 00

Very Unlikely. The Panthers were held to 0 by the 6-2A Champions. I'm not saying Fairview isnt good, but they definitely Wouldn't stop Lewis Co. in a shutdown game.

Like Dzone said, it's not going to be repeated by Fairview.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Unlikely. The Panthers were held to 0 by the 6-2A Champions. I'm not saying Fairview isnt good, but they definitely Wouldn't stop Lewis Co. in a shutdown game.

I was at the region 6-2a game and it was a very memorable game from both teams. though the lions came away with the win lewis county's defense had the lions "O" on lock. so you cant take anything away from the 9-1 panthers. I dont know how this game turns out but GO PANTHERS, represent your region well.

I was at the region 6-2a game and it was a very memorable game from both teams. though the lions came away with the win lewis county's defense had the lions "O" on lock. so you cant take anything away from the 9-1 panthers. I dont know how this game turns out but GO PANTHERS, represent your region well.

Very Well put... as for zorro .. coach sharp isn't going anywhere anytime soon with the group he has to much potential for the future.. panthers need a good week of practice and then on to fri night lights ;; also for what it's worth losing is part of winning because it can wake you up and make you take a gut check on things done wrong or things you can improve on. GO PANTHERS

I'm in no disagreeance here. Stating that the reason LCHS was held to 0pts was due to the region champion, and that Fairview wouldnt make it happen again. The Panther power is too strong for that against this club.

It just might be....from the scores Ive seen the Camden O is bad and they won the region!!That doesnt say much about the rest of the region!

It just might be....from the scores Ive seen the Camden O is bad and they won the region!!That doesnt say much about the rest of the region!

Uhh. Let me see. And before I say this, I'm not from Camden. I'm from Waverly. I guess you could say Camden's offense is pretty bad, they just averaged 34.8 points a game. That's so terrible isn't it? :P

I don't think there is anyone, besides The1, that would disagree with me, PT and NTWF on saying that was one of the dumbest things to say. What a joke of a post. Way to go buddy :P