FAIRVIEW vs. LEWIS COUNTY

Stat_pack1

I agree papatiger, 34.8 is horrible. Sarcasm is overflowing in that statement by the way.

Being held to 7 and under 3x is horrible...when hey play a team with desent defense they dont score....I dont think Loretto defense is great!!Think and compare Camdens O to the scoring of other topped ranked teams against better teams

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many regional championship did LC win in the old region that included Fairview?

Don't know about region.......but here is the results since 2001 through 2004

2001-Lewis 42 Fairview 0

2002-Lewis 13 Fairview 0

2003-Lewis 34 Fairview 18

2004-Lewis 7 Fairview 21

FYI........just in case anyone was interested in these stats

Everyone just keep bad mouthing Fairview. Ok GP beat us--THEY BEAT EVERYONE!

CPA- Beat us, well GP beat them also--and they also beat everyone WE BEAT!

Not yelling just stressing the point. Fairview lost to two teams-GP and CPA. that makes us third in a HARD region. Fairview made a lot of mistakes, but they are working on changing their game to conform to the new teams they are playing.. But you cannot deny they have improved greatly in the game now that they playing harder teams. (so you all keep patting your backs and saying we are bad- you beat the same teams we did)

--I am not slamming anyone on the next comments its just true-- that is it is hard for a public school to compete with private schools. A fact of life and money. I think we do pretty good for having old equipment and our coaches doubling as field keepers. Our coaches and players keep our field neat and clean and paint it before every game. Fairview has been the b*stard child of Williamson County for so long. The money stays strictly in the Franklin area. Franklin Hig School gets a new face on it and ta da stuff-- they paint Yellowjackets on our bricks. Come on! AND that was volunteered by an exceptional local artist! It gave the kids a little pride in themselves that their own school county board wont do!

So before you all going slamming the team and coaches here you better open the book instead of just looking at the cover and spitting on them.

Now as far as the Lewis County game I realize their home field advantage an we haven't played them in I think 2 years. They have grown accustiomed to there same teams they play. I am not dissing Lewis County but I will have to pick Fairview for a tight win.

AND Good Luck to both teams and a safe night for all.

Fairview 28

Lewis C. 20

Edited by Msquacks

If they have such a great O...How were they held to six points??Grreat Offense

what are you smokin...they have been held to 6 points only 2 times this year,once agaisnt a great westview team which they lost by only 1 point because of simple mistakes....the other was this passed week against a team known for their defense, in the awful muddy/rainny conditions...the other games they only had 7 against huntingdon then from there went 45, 54, 48, 48, 44, 41, then 49...while holding each of their opponents to 7, 6, 3, 6, 7, 0, 6, 9, 12, and 0....to me it looks like camden has a great offense on good conditions, i mean yea they had 3 games of scorin 7 or less, but hey its high school football ur allowd a few mistakes....but when scorin over 41 in the others u know they have to be good when they are in rythm....and also if u look, theyr defense is a great one to...not lettin a single team score over 12 points is really good....so i wouldnt be puttin down camden's O or the D...and if u still wanna keep doin it, jus go ahead but when friday night comes ull wake up and see the picture how it is.... :thumb:

Everyone just keep bad mouthing Fairview. Ok GP beat us--THEY BEAT EVERYONE!

CPA- Beat us, well GP beat them also--and they also beat everyone WE BEAT!

Not yelling just stressing the point. Fairview lost to two teams-GP and CPA. that makes us third in a HARD region. Fairview made a lot of mistakes, but they are working on changing their game to conform to the new teams they are playing.. But you cannot deny they have improved greatly in the game now that they playing harder teams. (so you all keep patting your backs and saying we are bad- you beat the same teams we did)

--I am not slamming anyone on the next comments its just true-- that is it is hard for a public school to compete with private schools. A fact of life and money. I think we do pretty good for having old equipment and our coaches doubling as field keepers. Our coaches and players keep our field neat and clean and paint it before every game. Fairview has been the b*stard child of Williamson County for so long. The money stays strictly in the Franklin area. Franklin Hig School gets a new face on it and ta da stuff-- they paint Yellowjackets on our bricks. Come on! AND that was volunteered by an exceptional local artist! It gave the kids a little pride in themselves that their own school county board wont do!

So before you all going slamming the team and coaches here you better open the book instead of just looking at the cover and spitting on them.

Now as far as the Lewis County game I realize their home field advantage an we haven't played them in I think 2 years. They have grown accustiomed to there same teams they play. I am not dissing Lewis County but I will have to pick Fairview for a tight win.

AND Good Luck to both teams and a safe night for all.

Fairview 28

Lewis C. 20

GOOD POINTS.......and great post! Lewis county operates pretty much the same way.....you have to give it to those coaches and volunteers. Hope we just have a good and safe game......and no matter how it ends....all players hold there heads up and enjoy the moment they have just experienced...no matter how it turns out......GOODPASTURE awaits !

How many regional championship did LC win in the old region that included Fairview?

Any knowledgable Lewis Co. fan will tell you that the old region Lewis was in was tougher than what they are playing in now.

Ask them about Harpeth, Loretto, Fairview team from 2002 and 2004, the Waverly team from 2002. All these teams plus I can name some more would win this region easily this year.

The talent level at these schools have dropped in the last couple years. Loretto is a joke. Waverly is not that good, IMO. Richland doesn't have the talent it use to. I remeber playing a region schedule where you couldn't take an off night cause you could end up with a L, that happen in 2002 when Waverly came in and destroyed us on Senior night. I remember playing Lewis Co. and dreading it because of players like David Sharpe and Dailey (they were some big boys). They don't have anyone that puts fears in anyone's eye anymore. So all I am saying is the talent level and competivness of the schools has decreased.

I know Harpeth and Fairview both would relish the chance to be in Region 6 than Region 5.

Just my opinion.

GOOD POINTS.......and great post! Lewis county operates pretty much the same way.....you have to give it to those coaches and volunteers. Hope we just have a good and safe game......and no matter how it ends....all players hold there heads up and enjoy the moment they have just experienced...no matter how it turns out......GOODPASTURE awaits !

Thank you! Good Luck to all! :thumb:

Any knowledgable Lewis Co. fan will tell you that the old region Lewis was in was tougher than what they are playing in now.

Ask them about Harpeth, Loretto, Fairview team from 2002 and 2004, the Waverly team from 2002. All these teams plus I can name some more would win this region easily this year.

The talent level at these schools have dropped in the last couple years. Loretto is a joke. Waverly is not that good, IMO. Richland doesn't have the talent it use to. I remeber playing a region schedule where you couldn't take an off night cause you could end up with a L, that happen in 2002 when Waverly came in and destroyed us on Senior night. I remember playing Lewis Co. and dreading it because of players like David Sharpe and Dailey (they were some big boys). They don't have anyone that puts fears in anyone's eye anymore. So all I am saying is the talent level and competivness of the schools has decreased.

I know Harpeth and Fairview both would relish the chance to be in Region 6 than Region 5.

Just my opinion.

YOu can have your opinion, this is America. But I don't think 7-3 (Waverly) is a pushover team. Fairview IMO is not that good.

Edited by papatiger

YOu can have your opinion, this is America. But I don't think 7-3 (Waverly) is a pushover team. Fairview IMO is not that good.

Waverly will be a pushover Friday night. You will see the difference in play Friday night between Region 5 and Region 6, I promise you that. The verdict is still out on Fairview. I haven't seen them play enough this year to make a sound prediction.