Crockett County vs. Sheffield - Crockett County

Knox Fulton vs. Pearl Cohn - Knox Fulton

Jackson South Side vs. Crockett County - Crockett County

Knox Fulton vs. Crockett County- Knox Fulton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is impossible for Fulton to score an odd number of points, crocket56. If you don't know why, then you probably shouldn't be making predictions.

Sincere apologies. Told you i didn't know much about it east of nashville and maybe i should have just stuck with regions 5-8. Oh well. Revised pick-Crockett 20, Fulton 16!

Edited by crockett56

Knox Carter vs. Kingston - Kingston

Knox Fulton vs. Claiborne - Knox Fulton

Seymour vs. Austin East - Austin East

Knox Catholic vs. Gibbs - Knox Catholic

Meigs County vs. Sycamore - Sycamore

Station Camp vs. Howard - Station Camp

Notre Dame vs. White House - Notre Dame

Pearl Cohn vs. Polk County - Pearl Cohn

David Lipscomb vs. Fayette Ware - David Lipscomb

Lexington vs. Spring Hill - Lexington

Giles County vs. Bolivar Central - Giles County

Jackson South Side vs. Cheatham County - Jackson South Side

Crockett County vs. Frayser - Crockett County

Trezavant vs. Covington - Covington

Dyersburg vs. Mitchell - Mitchell

Sheffield vs. Haywood - Sheffield

Kingston vs. Knox Fulton - Knox Fulton

Austin East vs. Knox Catholic - Knox Catholic

Sycamore vs. Station Camp - Station Camp

Notre Dame vs. Pearl Cohn - Pearl Cohn

David Lipscomb vs. Lexington - David Lipscomb

Giles County vs. Jackson South Side - Jackson South Side

Crockett County vs. Covington - Crockett County

Mitchell vs. Sheffield - Sheffield

Knox Fulton vs. Knox Catholic - Knox Fulton

Station Camp vs. Pearl Cohn - Pearl Cohn

David Lipscomb vs. Jackson South Side - David Lipscomb

Crockett County vs. Sheffield - Crockett County

Knox Fulton vs. Pearl Cohn - Knox Fulton

David Lipscomb vs. Crockett County - Crockett County

Knox Fulton vs. Crockett County- Knox Fulton

Fulton-32 Crockett-14

Round 1

Knox Carter

Knox Fulton

Austin East

Knox Catholic

Meigs Co.

Station Camp

Notre Dame

Pearl Cohn

David L.

Lexington

Giles Co.

South Side

Crockett Co.

Covington

Dyersburg

Sheffield

Round 2

Fulton

Knox Cath.

Meigs Co.

Pearl Cohn

David L.

South Side

Crockett Co.

Dyersburg

Round 3

Knox Catholic

Miegs Co.

South Side

Crockett Co.

Final

Knox Catholic

South Side

Champion

Jackson South Side 28-21

Liek others on here my knowledge of EAST TN high school football is only a very good look at CoachT.....It must be pretty good over there cuz even if there is 4 of 5 teams in the top ten from west TN. the champ is still from the east, for that matter I dont really remember the last time a west team was in the finals or in a close game in the finals,,,,,,,Its dominated by the east so I cant take my money of that...

Unfortanely I know what my team would really need to take it all and i don't think they really have it in them this year...I will be routing for them though and if they get there then GREAT..The talent is in place..It would just take alot to get it done...Making it to the SEMIs is actually in reange if they play their best but its goin to take alot to win it all...........................I am not goin to copy and paste these brackets and give you my predictions cuz that would take alot when realy I only see this coming down to 5 maybe 7 teams..the rest is just overlookable....

Catholic

Fulton

David Lispcomb

Pearl Cohn,,,,SLEEPER

South Side

Crockett County,,,

aAND hopefully Dyersburg

The Fulton Catholic rematch is coming, but in a close game a field goal will come in handy, and as all you are saying, Fulton can't kick field goals so giving that catholic can and it will be close..I think catholic gets it done,,,,,but like I said I think that pearl cohn can suprise some people and may upset one of those teams

Liscomb and South side will play in the 5-6 finish and although south side amazing RB will probably have alot of yards I think that Liscomb will win it cuz of their just flat out better all around

If dyersburg looks over Mitchell and Sheffeild, or just doesnt come out to play.. it will be easy to see them losing in the first two rounds...and unfortanely that is the typical DHS foorball tradition....Either #1 of barely making it in the playoffs. the first round is usually DHS's fallout, and I think they have it in them to turn some heads but their goin to have to do it,,,If D'burg doesnt take care of business it will be easy pickins for Crockett to make it all the way to the semis....I believe that if D'burg doesnt get to crockett , and Crockett doesnt really get tested til the semis Crockett will make it to STATE .....But I think DHS will play CCHS in quarters.....I still the that crockett will beat DHS in the quarters and beat Liscomp in the semis,,,,,,

Crockett vs Catholic in the finals

I hate to jst flat out say this BUT I have Crockett over Catholic 30-14

Crockett vs Catholic in the finals

I hate to jst flat out say this BUT I have Crockett over Catholic 30-14

Why hate to say it....it sounds sweet off the tongue.. :D

A lot depends on the extent of Jarvis Perry's injury...he is the extra dimension on this offense.

Good luck to the Trojans....I'll be rooting for you until you play us. :blink:

There's not a whole lot of point going through all the predictions. In the east it's the winner of Knox Catholic and Fulton. In the west its the winner of Crockett and Jackson South Side.

Personally, I think Catholic beats Fulton and Crockett beats South Side. I could be wrong about the west since I know more about the east.

Unless Fulton improve dramatically I see Catholic winning by a touchdown or more. In the west I'm picking Crockett since they're at home.

In the Championship game based on past history (last 3 -4 yrs) Catholic should win in a blow out. That's what I expect.

Catholic 35 - 14 Crockett County

Fulton was definatly not at 100 percent when we played Catholic, I look for them to highly underestimate. I think Fulton's O line will step up this game, they have been seriously lacking and it's killing us *with the exception of Higgins he is killing.* If the O line can turn it up like they can, Fulton will win by 2 td's. If not then we might have a long night at Cedar Bluff...

From the West Brackett I think Crockett will take that.... but Fulton will do what East teams traditionally do and blow them out.

Fulton was definatly not at 100 percent when we played Catholic, I look for them to highly underestimate. I think Fulton's O line will step up this game, they have been seriously lacking and it's killing us *with the exception of Higgins he is killing.* If the O line can turn it up like they can, Fulton will win by 2 td's. If not then we might have a long night at Cedar Bluff...

From the West Brackett I think Crockett will take that.... but Fulton will do what East teams traditionally do and blow them out.

It seems like most everyone has Knoxville Catholic or Fulton beating Pearl-Cohn (or vice versa in my opinion) in the East half of the bracket in the semifinals. In the West half it seems like most like Jackson South Side & Crockett Co. (or David Lipscomb in my opinion) to collide in the semifinals.

I'm glad to see that most everyone has the same clearcut favorites at the top for the most part. Last year I remember that there were several different "favorites" and most of them did not even include eventual champion Livingston Academy.

I really hate that there is a team in 73a that is better then us but this year I think that it is clear. Crockeet is a great team ...It takes good teams to win and make the playoffs, It takes GREAT teams to win it all,,,,,Crockett is a great team,,,Alot of people don't really know how good they really are, but if Perry is 100% .They are great all around football team,,,Watch out for them