Michael Vick

Will the people who keeps saying he should be moved to receiver or that he will never be a drop back passer finally quit talking? :thumb:

Today Michael Vick proved last week wasn't a one time thing after going 18-of-30 for 232 yds, 4 TDs, 2 INTs in a win over the Steelers

In todays game against the Bengals...

Michael Vick was 20-of-28 for 291 yards and 3 TDs., 0 INTs.

He also had 9 Carries for 55 yards.

In the past four games the Falcons are 3-1 while ...

Michael Vick is 65-of-107 for 830 yards, 7 TDs and 4 INTs in those four games! :ph34r:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the people who keeps saying he should be moved to receiver or that he will never be a drop back passer finally quit talking? :thumb:

Today Michael Vick proved last week wasn't a one time thing after going 18-of-30 for 232 yds, 4 TDs, 2 INTs in a win over the Steelers

In todays game against the Bengals...

Michael Vick was 20-of-28 for 291 yards and 3 TDs., 0 INTs.

He also had 9 Carries for 55 yards.

In the past four games the Falcons are 3-1 while ...

Michael Vick is 65-of-107 for 830 yards, 7 TDs and 4 INTs in those four games! B)

Hey Sequatchie, you know as well as I do that we and even Tex don't know anything about football and we are just STUPID to even dream that MICHAEL VICK could be a good quarterback in the NFL. Man, I'm sure glad we have the experts to tell us how to think. I'm sure we'll be given thirty lashes and verbally reprimanded for his poor performance this year. Thank God we have experts... :lol:

Actually................most experts said he would never be a legit NFL QB until he could throw the ball, and based on all evidence until the last two weeks....he couldn't throw the ball.

That said, he's got to give me two more week of this before I'm ready to call him an NFL QB. Even Billy Volek has been able to put up gaudy passing numbers for a short period of time.