Henry County's 1st playoff round

I am so finished with the last thread & ready to march ahead to this week's playoff game. I am so excited for these guys & coaches!!! I don't know much about the team we're going against, so I figured y'all could enlighten me about them.

I also didn't want Mr. Yanker to have to start our HC thread this week for us. :) lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so finished with the last thread & ready to march ahead to this week's playoff game. I am so excited for these guys & coaches!!! I don't know much about the team we're going against, so I figured y'all could enlighten me about them.

I also didn't want Mr. Yanker to have to start our HC thread this week for us. :) lol

I thought it was horns. What happened to the horns? Has HC made a playoff switch to Bells?

I will defer to The Yanker on this one. His posts are the most insightful and entertaining. I am his fan club rep on the Eastern end of the State. :thumb:

Howdy mhs! I think it has been since last year playoff time that we swapped comments back and forth. The Yanker may be in hiding since his Cougars fell pretty hard this year. But we almost have him converted to a Big Red fan up in Henry County. Keep the comments coming from the Eastern half of the state, we like hearing from you!

Who is Maryville playing in the 1st round? We have been paired with Memphis East this year. Melrose looks vulnerable coming out of Memphis this year. I personally think that Region 7-4A will represent the quarters, but thats just my opinion...

I also didn't want Mr. Yanker to have to start our HC thread this week for us. :thumb: lol

Mr. YANKER...that continues to have a nice ring to it!!! Since it is playoff time, the YANKER planned to give the honor of starting your playoff thread to a fan of HC. I will start the JCM playoff thread next year!!! The YANKER will now follow HC in the playoffs and whenever your run is over, I will begin my investigation into your 275 pound running back's record of birth...the YANKER is convinced that he is at least 25!!!!!

I will defer to The Yanker on this one. His posts are the most insightful and entertaining. I am his fan club rep on the Eastern end of the State. :thumb:

The YANKER has so many fan clubs around the state and throughout the Southeast that I do not always know is in charge of them. Congratulations, my "mhs-fulling" friend on heading up the one in Maryville!!! I will follow HC throughout the playoffs and I will learn some things about East from some friends at NS. Until then...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Mr. Yanker, I will be waiting for you Friday night & hopefully your dad will come also. I asure you that this time the air in Big Red Statium will be much different than your last visit.

I hope to see VG & his polite son there as well.

Now, can anyone tell this mom anything about who we are going up against? I know nothing about this team.

Good Morning Mr. Yanker, I will be waiting for you Friday night & hopefully your dad will come also. I asure you that this time the air in Big Red Statium will be much different than your last visit.

I hope to see VG & his polite son there as well.

Now, can anyone tell this mom anything about who we are going up against? I know nothing about this team.

WELL MOM ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TEAM YOU ALL ARE PLAYING THIS WEEK IS THAT IT WILL MORE -THAN - LIKELY BE YOUR LAST GAME THIS YEAR. BUT HEY... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

THE UPSIDE OF THIS SITUATION, AND THERE IS AN UPSIDE; YOU WON'T HAVE TO SIT OUT IN THAT OLE COLD WEATHER BUT ONE GAME. THAT WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO AND PURCHASE ALL THAT COLD & COUGH MEDICINE. :angry:

CYA FRIDAY

T.C.

WELL MOM ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TEAM YOU ALL ARE PLAYING THIS WEEK IS THAT IT WILL MORE -THAN - LIKELY BE YOUR LAST GAME THIS YEAR. BUT HEY... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

THE UPSIDE OF THIS SITUATION, AND THERE IS AN UPSIDE; YOU WON'T HAVE TO SIT OUT IN THAT OLE COLD WEATHER BUT ONE GAME. THAT WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO AND PURCHASE ALL THAT COLD & COUGH MEDICINE. ;)

CYA FRIDAY

T.C.

:lol:;):( There is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. TC, you are in for a rude awakening once you reach the confines of Henry County. We thrive on cold weather up here and keep the fire burning HOT!!!

Go Big Red!!!

THE UPSIDE OF THIS SITUATION, AND THERE IS AN UPSIDE; YOU WON'T HAVE TO SIT OUT IN THAT OLE COLD WEATHER BUT ONE GAME. THAT WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO AND PURCHASE ALL THAT COLD & COUGH MEDICINE. :D

CYA FRIDAY

T.C.

Well Darlin, you apparently already have a fever yourself. You couldn't tell me about any of your players & you think our guys aren't good.

*YEAP FEVER*

As for the cold weather, honey we are hunters around these parts <_< & longjohns are part of our winter attire. The cold is what our guys LOVE to play in! Our guys will be on y'all like white on rice before ya know it. :thumb:

THIS WILL NOT BE OUR LAST GAME, WE ARE GOING TO THE MOUND!!!!!!!!!!