Henry County's 1st playoff round

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a fun thread. I'm going to hang out with you guys this week because I'm not sure anybody from Raliegh Egypt will get on and talk so can I hang with ya'll this week? By the way ya'll are going to have some fun with coachtcrawford I think he lives in a make believe world all of his own. Go Big Red!! at least for this week. I've been to Paris these kids from Memphis are in for a surprise they think the woods are in the city park. GO MUNFORD COUGARS!!!!

Edited by cougarmike

The YANKER would suggest shutting this thread down along with a couple of others and stick with the 7 4A-8 4A thread. It has more activity and is more football talk. The YANKER will add the usual YANKERISMS...and it will achieve the normal position of "Most Popular Thread in the State" due to the personality of the AMAZING YANKER!!!!! Yes folks...I AM STILL THE YANKER!!!!!

The YANKER would suggest shutting this thread down along with a couple of others and stick with the 7 4A-8 4A thread. It has more activity and is more football talk. The YANKER will add the usual YANKERISMS...and it will achieve the normal position of "Most Popular Thread in the State" due to the personality of the AMAZING YANKER!!!!! Yes folks...I AM STILL THE YANKER!!!!!

I agree. I am getting lost and getting very little work done trying to keep up with all the threads.

WELL MOM ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TEAM YOU ALL ARE PLAYING THIS WEEK IS THAT IT WILL MORE -THAN - LIKELY BE YOUR LAST GAME THIS YEAR. BUT HEY... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

THE UPSIDE OF THIS SITUATION, AND THERE IS AN UPSIDE; YOU WON'T HAVE TO SIT OUT IN THAT OLE COLD WEATHER BUT ONE GAME. THAT WAY YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO AND PURCHASE ALL THAT COLD & COUGH MEDICINE. <_<

CYA FRIDAY

T.C.

T.C., as a new participant in these forums, I read your enthusiasim for East, so I must ask your expert opinion to what happened to East when they played Jackson Northside. Although they won, they obviously were affected more by the boys in Jackson than were the "Big Red Pride". The Patriots had a good practice sesson in the rain at Northside getting ready for East. If East performance against Jackson Northside is any indication of what the Patriots will be facing on Friday night, then...

This is going to be a fun thread. I'm going to hang out with you guys this week because I'm not sure anybody from Raliegh Egypt will get on and talk so can I hang with ya'll this week? By the way ya'll are going to have some fun with coachtcrawford I think he lives in a make believe world all of his own. Go Big Red!! at least for this week. I've been to Paris these kids from Memphis are in for a surprise they think the woods are in the city park. GO MUNFORD COUGARS!!!!

I too thought this would be a good thread & would have enjoyed you joining us, but due to the request of others I will no longer post on this thread. This week before going to work I will just observe on the other thread (7-4A vs. 8-4A I think it's called). I will not post there due to the lack of knowledge I have about the other teams.

My Last Word Of The Week~~~~~HC guys, you have the desire, the knowledge, the heart, strength & ability to WIN this game Friday night. Don't make this your last game of the season. Seniors YOU have to FIGHT to make your dreams a reality, because you know nothing is just handed to you. I'm not ready to stop being a football mom yet!! WIN this game for Yourself 1st, then your parents, the coaches, your school & for me. (I want to see the mound) Nothing worth having in life is easy, you have to work for it. Make Your Mark In History Patriots!!!

~~~~~~As I tell ya before each game, WHOOP @$$ guys!!!~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOOOOO BIG REDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by The Real Mom of #77

I too thought this would be a good thread & would have enjoyed you joining us, but due to the request of others I will no longer post on this thread. This week before going to work I will just observe on the other thread (7-4A vs. 8-4A I think it's called). I will not post there due to the lack of knowledge I have about the other teams.

My Last Word Of The Week~~~~~HC guys, you have the desire, the knowledge, the heart, strength & ability to WIN this game Friday night. Don't make this your last game of the season. Seniors YOU have to FIGHT to make your dreams a reality, because you know nothing is just handed to you. I'm not ready to stop being a football mom yet!! WIN this game for Yourself 1st, then your parents, the coaches, your school & for me. (I want to see the mound) Nothing worth having in life is easy, you have to work for it. Make Your Mark In History Patriots!!!

~~~~~~As I tell ya before each game, WHOOP @$$ guys!!!~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOOOOO BIG REDDDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Real Mom! Don't quit posting. We can keep two going. You have a very positive attitude and work hard for the team. Keep it up!

HC will have NO problem this Friday night against East. East got two quick scores against North Side and after that the game was even - probably alittle edge would even go to North Side. But East can score quickly on the big play...they live and die by it.

Anybody who thinks HC cannot play in cold weather was not at the HC - North Side game on Friday. That weather was TERRIBLE and HC dominated every aspect of the game. Their fans are so faithful that we invited the HC fans to come and sit in the NS because the rain was blowing in their faces and they wouldn't move.

Good luck to Henry County.

We showed last year that the memphis region other than Melrose is not coached very good and is just really just a bunch of good athletes running around.

Your not very smart are you? Durron Sutton at Kingsbury is a very good coach with limited talent, and I guess you've forgotten where your region 7 champions coach came from "East". Believe what you want about Memphis football but there are some talented coaches that can go nose to nose with anybody.

I agree Henry Co. wins and should win big but don't make blanket statements if you want to get specific I'll discuss it with you.

Edited by MemCityCoach

Your not very smart are you? Durron Sutton at Kingsbury is a very good coach with limited talent, and I guess you've forgotten where your region 7 champions coach came from "East". Believe what you want about Memphis football but there are some talented coaches that can go nose to nose with anybody.

I agree Henry Co. wins and should win big but don't make blanket statements if you want to get specific I'll discuss it with you.

MemCityCoach:

If you have not figured it out by now, it will become blatantly obvious very quickly to you. There are a lot of people who frequent this forum who think that the football teams that come out of Memphis are not coached very well. There are quite a few who think that the Memphis teams are comprised of 'athletes' with very little coaching. The Memphis teams LACK discipline. The coaches either do not know how to instill discipline or the players simply lack the ability to apply discipline to themselves. Make no mistake ... those opinions permeate the thoughts of many who post in this forum. It's not just people from Region 7 either. It's prevalent across the state.