Mo-West & Unico County

House of Troy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spreading the field is an understatement. I read where they used 6 wide-outs against Elizabethton a few weeks back.

There's no such thing as a 6 wide-out set. The most I've ever seen the Blue Devils put out there is four. What are looking for in terms of Mo West? What kind of offense / defense? I know they're a talented program, but anything can happen. The predictions thus far are more than reasonable, but the Devils have an opportunity to pull off one of the biggest upsets in tourney history. You can never count out a team that has nothing to lose! I'd rather coach / play against a three or two seat any day; it's those unpredictable forth seats that would drive you nuts: If you win- so what, you're supposed to. If you lose- it's the biggest tragedy known to mankind. Either way, Friday can't get here soon enough. Best of luck and all the health in the contest.

Mo West will win Big I have one word........ DEPTH and Mo West has it and Unicoi Does not.

Unicoi will see Mo West and there 100+ on the Sidelines and intimidation will be a factor. Unicoi has not been in the playoffs in a while and this will be something they have not seen.

Good Luck to Unicoi and I hope you can give them a scare but Mo West shouldn't have a problem.

Safe trip to all Blue Devil fans coming down to Carson-Newman tomorrow night. If you have never been to Burke-Tarr stadium or if you haven't been there for a while, you'll going to be in for a treat. The stadium was rebuilt from the ground up so it's brand-spanking new and is a great facility to watch a football game.

more useless trivia - Tomorrow night will mark the first playoff appearance for Unicoi County since 1994. The Blue Devils have played in a total of 7 playoff games and have a record of 2 wins and 5 losses.

Directions to C-N - One convenient way to get to C-N is to ramp off I-81 at exit 12; turn right onto Hwy. 160 North; continue on Hwy. 160 to the traffic light at the intersection of US 11-E; turn left onto 11-E; continue on 11-E into Jefferson County; as you crest the hill on 11-E going into Jefferson City, you will see the stadium lights on your right; continue on 11-E into and almost thru Jefferson City; turn right onto Russell Street at the traffic light at McDonalds; this street will take you straight onto the campus and you will be able to see the stadium on your right