Bearden @ Farragut - Round 1

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night some bearden students came to Bill Clabo field and spray painted Farraguts Anchor and parts of there stadium in Marroon i think this will just make things worse for Beardens football team. These two teams already dont like each other watch out this could get ugly! Farragut by 14

Clinton did the samething two years ago at Oak Ridge, it did not turn out well for Clinton! :D Go Ads!

Last night some bearden students came to Bill Clabo field and spray painted Farraguts Anchor and parts of there stadium in Marroon i think this will just make things worse for Beardens football team. These two teams already dont like each other watch out this could get ugly! Farragut by 14

Wow ! I think this hurts Bearden. The Admirals will be doubly motivated now !! The shouldn't have done that !!!

Edited by FHS_Admiral

How do you know it was Bearden students? It could have been Farragut students trying to fire up their team. Was anyone caught? Guilty without a trial?

If that's true...they did the same thing when I was a senior and we ended up beating them 17-0. :thumb:

How do you know it was Bearden students? It could have been Farragut students trying to fire up their team. Was anyone caught? Guilty without a trial?

Well I highly doubt that Farragut students would go to all that trouble just to fire up their own team, plus risk getting suspended or expelled from school or even worse arrested. I have no idea if anyone was caught or not. All I know about it is what I have read in this thread. Nevertheless, the effect will be the same no matter who did it, because it appears that Bearden students did it, so it will fire up the Admirals !!!

Go Ads !!!

Farragut 21 Bearden 10

ahahah.. woohoo.. i agree with FHS Admiral.. it wasnt smart of them to vandalize when they had already lost 6 in a row. but hey Farragut won thats all that matters. i guess its on to what Bearden cares about now.. or from what ive heard them say they care more about than football. basketball.

Go Ads..

btw.. I Love Rushing the Field after we beat Bearden. oh and Andre once again dominates the dogs.

FHS,

You owe me a hot dog and a Coke at the next Oak Ridge vs. Farragut game, I had to sit outside in the cold to pick up the radio station to get your updates!! :thumb:

I gotcha covered catback ! That was mighty nice of you !

Are you sure you're an Oak Ridge fan ? Since when do you guys do nice things for Farragut ? Just kidding.

I'd sure love to get up to OR for the FHS vs. OR game next year. I live in Georgia and it's been a long time since I've seen a Farragut game.

Take care and hope the 'Cats bounce back with a good year next year. (just don't beat the Ads, cause we deserve a few more !)