Oak Ridge sees return of Ron Gray?

Ole Dad

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been reading all of this and i am not surprised at all from the reaction. i do have a question and a comment though. the comment is one of you on this board talking about the wonderful oak ridge tradition and history obviously doesn't love it as much as you bark because you have players(children) at other schools with less "color" as you have told people. and second if you all are able to run coach stevens out of town, will you wash your white sheets and pointy hats when he leaves?

RidgeReporter,

Your statement is closer to the truth then some want to admit!

I am truly offended by this racist talk by you outsiders. You know nothing about how Oak Ridge works. We don't give a fat rat posterier about anyones color. We just want to win them all!!!! Nothing else is acceptable! And when it doesn't happen we get real aggitaed. I don't think I spelled that right but it doesn't matter you should get the message! If you can't figure it then it doesn't matter anyway.

By the the way who is this person who thinks he is the one and only CACTUS JACK?

This ones for Tina... Muy Grande margarita!!

Edited by bounder

Too early to tell. They are still strapping Jet Pacs on their backs. We can't tell if they are good pigs or bad pigs yet. Could be Kamakazee Pigs.

I wouldn't bet the farm that Stanton is the coach in August though. I hear the issues are much larger than most people are aware and the shoe may drop.

Ole Dad

Well, did they fly?

I am truly offended by this racist talk by you outsiders. You know nothing about how Oak Ridge works. We don't give a fat rat posterier about anyones color. We just want to win them all!!!! Nothing else is acceptable! And when it doesn't happen we get real aggitaed. I don't think I spelled that right but it doesn't matter you should get the message! If you can't figure it then it doesn't matter anyway.

By the the way who is this person who thinks he is the one and only CACTUS JACK?

You're too funny!! I stuck with the $1.98 ones!

By the way, what happened to the mariachi band?