Cloudland's New Coach

krichunaka

roan mtn fans are in for a surprise

if they choose to take the job you will be shocked.

it is someone with "no" cloudland ties. been a while since they've coached but will do good if they decide to take it. not from avery

i was sure they had a teaching degree and had coached.

The best football coach at cloudland is Randy birchfield, don't know if he would consider it, but he would be the best choice.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe J C is happy where hes at. What I hear is Robby Turbyfill. Its going to take alot of work and dedication.Whoever gets it will have to like being call stupid and ignorant. The only way to avoid it is to be deaf. Coaching Highcshool is not what its cut out to be. You just have to have a passion for the game and like kids. Listening to the fans, I've never heard of a good coach yet. They say, they are all stupid and they are probably right, if they wern't ,they would be doing something else.

Dont worry Tim I believe Rangerbook2 is just upset because he doesnt have the privlages of having the chance to be some what athletic therefore he got stuck keeping the book's I take it for your rangers :thumb: .

I dont know who Cloudland will hire as there next head football coach. Yes Chambers does have a good resume and background of athletics exspecially football and baseball. But with his kid playing on the creek I doubt that it will happen.

I look for Robbie Turbyfill to possibly take over the coaching job who I say will do a good job he is a hard worker and does good with the kids.

Best of luck to coach Gary Keith and his family it will all work out for the best.

Dont worry Tim I believe Rangerbook2 is just upset because he doesnt have the privlages of having the chance to be some what athletic therefore he got stuck keeping the book's I take it for your rangers :thumb: .

I dont know who Cloudland will hire as there next head football coach. Yes Chambers does have a good resume and background of athletics exspecially football and baseball. But with his kid playing on the creek I doubt that it will happen.

I look for Robbie Turbyfill to possibly take over the coaching job who I say will do a good job he is a hard worker and does good with the kids.

Best of luck to coach Gary Keith and his family it will all work out for the best.

No, Rangerbook2 is just some semi-retarded kid from Poga who idleizes me... Some would think its flattering, but I think its kinda creepy :P .....

Cloudland should go out and get someone thats got fresh ideas and can bring a new kind of enthusiasm to spread to the kids... I wonder if some of those kid's actualy want to play football, or are they just out there because they are EXPECTED to play football?......

Edited by Rangerbook06

Turbyfield is the next coach. Mark Byrd is the Off. Cood. Nick Winchester is the QB Coach. BJ Johnson will be the runningback coach. Jordan Buck will coach the secondary. Luke Sparks is the Off line coach. The King is the strength and conditioning coach.

If this is true Thats a heck of a coaching staff, lots young blood there.I hope it works out to the good,We have an awesome team coming up that can possibly make another run at a state title.Only time will tell.

Edited by cuda44069