CAK vs Notre Dame

TheBigPenquin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its going to be all green. Better call the Pope.

I think, given the way this season has gone, that it's far too early to predict that Knoxville Catholic will be in the finals. I will predict that whoever comes out of the Catholic side of the bracket will have their hands full on Saturday regardless of the CAK v. ND result.

I'll be back in 7 or 8 hours. :rolleyes:

C A K did not go undefeated. They tied Sweetwater 2-2. Last time I checked thats not a win. Notre Dame did go undefeated. GO ND!!!!!! :P

Undefeated does not mean they won every game. It means they didn't lose. Both CAK and ND were undefeated until tonight. After CAK's win in the semis, only CAK remains undefeated.

Congratulations to the Lady Warriors from your district rival across Cedar Bluff Road! Good luck in the finals, unless of course you end up playing the Lady Irish again. Then I'll be hoping you'll be the next formerly undefeated team in women's A/AA soccer! ;)

Hmmm.... I wonder who those fans are...

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a CAK vs. Catholic state final game? Now who said that MONTHS ago?

Please note the August 15 date...

(Yes, Hoya I know that in my predictions for the contest, I had Catholic losing, but I had to do something to catch up to Conig and Zeek...)

1. Sorry Big G, missed that first one

2. Correct, but did you have them losing to USJ?

Go Lady Bruins!!!