Riverdale Lady Warriors

riverdaleman

i know you fine ladies are disappointed in your loss on wed. in the state tournament to hendersonville but we are very proud of you and happy for all the accomplishments you have achieved this year you had a remarkable year and next year take it a nother step or 2 further remeber EVERYONE OF YOU WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR no Srs on this team so use that as your drivng force to get to the next level

GREAT SEASON LADIES

i know you fine ladies are disappointed in your loss on wed. in the state tournament to hendersonville but we are very proud of you and happy for all the accomplishments you have achieved this year you had a remarkable year and next year take it a nother step or 2 further remeber EVERYONE OF YOU WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR no Srs on this team so use that as your drivng force to get to the next level

GREAT SEASON LADIES

congrats to riverdale

GREAT SEASON LADIES

Ladies you can hold your heads up high, had a great season. Was disappointed by your actions during the Siegel-Franklin game, would have been nice to show some class.

GREAT SEASON LADIES

I thought your girls played with determination and pride. Could have been a 2-3 game at half. They should be proud of their accomplishment.

Any truth to the story that the coach checked the team out of the hotel early (assuming defeat) and had the girls out there most of the day? If so, that's disappointing and sent the wrong message to the girls.

Not sure about the hotel checkout thing, but would have liked to have seen a few more subs for Riverdale. The girls were exhausted in the second half, even a few minute blow would have helped keep the legs fresher. Hendersonville seemed to have 3 or 4 subs at every whistle. I guess its just different coaching philosophy. The rooting against siegel could have been handled better, maybe our youth was showing. I will be rooting for siegel to bring the trophy home to Murfreesboro

Ladies you can hold your heads up high, had a great season. Was disappointed by your actions during the Siegel-Franklin game, would have been nice to show some class.

i agree with that. it wasn't the best feeling playing against franklin and seeing riverdale cheering for franklin... but that was their choice. congrats for making it this far.

to be honest if riverdale whats to compete state wide they need to dump the local schedule

for a more state wide or midstate schedule in boys and girls because the local schedule really hurt the boys in the spring

good teams are not going to want to play you if they think you're not worthy.. now that both the boys and girls teams made it to state then coach arman can get a better schedule.. he tried to with the boys last year but no one would play because they thought riverdale wasnt "good" enough.. but now that they made it to state look for the schedule to have some pretty good competition.. i think if they want to win state then they would need depth because all the other teams sub often and riverdale never really subs

good teams are not going to want to play you if they think you're not worthy.. now that both the boys and girls teams made it to state then coach arman can get a better schedule.. he tried to with the boys last year but no one would play because they thought riverdale wasnt "good" enough.. but now that they made it to state look for the schedule to have some pretty good competition.. i think if they want to win state then they would need depth because all the other teams sub often and riverdale never really subs

i really don't know about the boys schedule but i strongly believe that the girls could have gotten a better schedule if they'd tried...who knows but i definitely think he could've found some better teams out there if he'd known they were going to state...i honestly don't think he thought about it. i can't see the girls winning state anytime soon without a stronger schedule and some sort of depth but congratulations for your efforts this year riverdale.

riverdale was very good in 05 so i don't by that not good enough stuff