District 12AA

McNBobcat

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it is between three teams which is McNairy Central, Jackson Southside, and Liberty. I believe that is how they will be 123 in that order 1. McNairy Central 2. Southside 3. Liberty

Well, not only are those three teams, but lexington girls are also be among those listed...i wouldnt try to leave those girls out this season because they are geared up and ready to go....dont be surprised if the order goes like this...1. Lexington 2. McNairy 3. Jackson Southside 4. Liberty

I did forget about Lexington, but I think they will be fighting for third with Liberty. I just don't see them beating McNairy considering the way things have been the past few years and McNairy has everyone returning.

Lexington is returning all of their players back except 1 and she graduated last yr. Lexington is going to do well this season. And people really shouldn't figure how a team will do considering its' past. if i was some people, i wouldn't underestimate lexington lady tigers this season!!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it is between three teams which is McNairy Central, Jackson Southside, and Liberty. I believe that is how they will be 123 in that order 1. McNairy Central 2. Southside 3. Liberty

McNairy looked real good yesterday. Eboni Crayton may be the favorite for region MVP. I think they should have no problem taking the #1 spot in the district. I have to say that Lexington is looking much better than I thought they would. I don't think they have what it takes to contend with McNairy or Southside because they are just too small, but they can shoot and they play smart. They should compete for #3.

Edited by montague1

McNairy looked real good yesterday. Eboni Crayton may be the favorite for region MVP. I think they should have no problem taking the #1 spot in the district. I have to say that Lexington is looking much better than I thought they would. I don't think they have what it takes to contend with McNairy or Southside because they are just too small, but they can shoot and they play smart. They should compete for #3.

im lookin forward to mcnairy central comin to gibson co. tuesday night..i didnt get to make it to either one of the games with mcnairy last year and i know they were good..should make for a good game

Edited by GCPioneer

• 1 month later...

I did forget about Lexington, but I think they will be fighting for third with Liberty. I just don't see them beating McNairy considering the way things have been the past few years and McNairy has everyone returning.

not to bust your bubble but mcnairy did only lose two players with last years seniors but if they will keep their heads in the game and not do like they usually do.... and if they can keep the attitudes out of the game then mcnairy will win no doubt about it but when people begin to take corrective criticism the wrong ways then it all goes down the drain... we should have made it to the state tournament last year when i graduated and we should have made two other times in my career as a lady bobcat.... but things happen.... anyways good luck to my girls and hold your heads high the season has yet to begin....

You mean District right, you cant leave out Mandy Mendenhall. But from what I have heard Eboni is very good as well.

You mean District right, you cant leave out Mandy Mendenhall. But from what I have heard Eboni is very good as well.

I was at the region championship game last year, there was not a region MVP named. If there was it should have gone to Mandy.

From past experience the MVP usually comes out of the championship game, and from what I've seen district 11 aa will not have anyone in the championship game.