Riverdale vs. LC

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt very pleased tonight as a warrior fan, that should say alot about our expectations for our team after winning 54-3. i just want to see flawless performances, like against smyrna. but yea im glad for us to play LC again, they should give us a pretty good game and i have alot of respect for the program.

JEREMY MCCLAIN- BALLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN :blink:

i wasnt very pleased tonight as a warrior fan, that should say alot about our expectations for our team after winning 54-3. i just want to see flawless performances, like against smyrna. but yea im glad for us to play LC again, they should give us a pretty good game and i have alot of respect for the program.

JEREMY MCCLAIN- BALLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN :blink:

McClain had a 'MONSTER' game! :lol:

Young man probaly played his best game of football in his life. Now comes the really hard part, we want MORE! :lol:

Riverdale's whole backfield got nicked up last night. We need everyone to get healthy for this next one. You can be sure that LC is coming to Murfreesboro planning to win the game. I don't think Locke or McClain came back in after their injuries.

For the last couple weeks this Riverdale team has reminded me of the 2003 Lincoln County team. That team was amazing but just got bored by the end of the year, stopped executing, stopped playing with intensity, and then couldn't turn it back on for the playoffs. Riverdale needs to turn it back up starting with this next practice. Ask Gallatin, Franklin, or D-B if you can sleepwalk through the playoffs.

I hate rematches in the playoffs. They increase the risk factor because the teams know just what changes to make. Riverdale took #1 LC down in a 2003 rematch.

I'm still shaking my head about all the upsets last night. Hope everyone is paying close attention to what can happen when you don't bring your A game.

The O-line needs to carry this team on to the promised land....and I think they will.

And we need to be especially good on offense and defense to compensate for the special teams play.

Hope it's a little warmer next week. The field got really slick last night.

I kinda think Ramsey will be there - either way, if the Falcons aren't willing to believe in themselves for four quarters then it will be ugly. If they DO play four quarters without worrying about numbers on the scoreboard then they just might make a game of it (especially if Riverdale is looking past them, but I doubt that will be the case).

Going back to the 2001 season, Riverdale has lost only 7 games...that's really impressive. Lincoln County won two of those games...that's kinda impressive too. ;)

Im going to say Riverdale 35 Lincoln County 14

This Riverdale teams seems to play according to the potential of the opponent. The Warriors against Smyrna haven't been seen in the last few games. I hope they get in gear and bring their A game with Coach A. You will see them at Blue Cross Bowl if they can stay focused.